Chapter 2

New message from 890-6683
2:04 pm
"Hey, it's Gajeel." -Gajeel

New contact added "Gajeel"

2:17 pm
"Hey Gajeel. I just got home." -Me

"Cool. You're gonna be at that concert right?" -Gajeel

"Yeah. Definitely!" -Me

"Good, I don't want that pass to go to waste." -Gajeel

"I bet" -Me

"Listen, I gotta tell you something -Gajeel

"Me too." -Me

"You first." -Gajeel.

"Well, idk if this is for real yet, but I think we can be good friends
: )" -Me

"Yeah, me too." -Gajeel

"So, what'd you need to tell me?" -Me

"Never mind." -Gajeel

"Nah, come on, tell me." -Me

"I'll tell you at the concert" -Gajeel

"Alright, I need to get ready for the concert, want me to come pick you up?" -Me

"No thanks, me and my crew already have a ride." -Gajeel

"Oh, alright. See you at the concert." -Me

"Yeah. By the way, Park in the back by the bus. It's part of getting the back stage pass." -Gajeel

"Alright, that's convenient. See you at the concert." -Me

"Yeah, see you there." -Gajeel

I set my phone down and headed for the bathroom. I turned on the warm water and the room went humid and relaxing. I began to take off my clothes as I stopped the water and stepped in the bath tub. The water was a little too warm but I got used to it. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

New message from Lu-chan

2:34 pm

"Hey Levy, you going to that concert tonight?" -Lu-chan

"Picture Message" "Yeah, I got ahold of a backstage pass!" -Me

"WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!" -Lu-chan

"A friend of mine gave it to me." -Me

"Wow, must be a pretty good "friend" ; )" -Lu-chan

"It's not like that!" -Me

"Whatever you say." -Lu-chan

"You're difficult sometimes. I'll talk to you later, I'm getting ready." -Me

"Alright... See you later." -Lu-chan

I set my phone down and sighed. "Do I actually like that Gajeel guy? Even I don't know. I just met him, but he's really a nice guy." I said to myself. I finished washing my hair and I was ready to go. I got dressed in my "Dragon Slayers" band T-Shirt and I got into my car. I drove behind the bus and started walking towards the back stage entrance.

As I passed the bus, I heard a familiar voice. "Hey."

I looked back. "Oh, hey Gajeel." I said blushing slightly.

"Looks like you made it!" He said excitedly.

"Wouldn't miss it! I can meet the band members too!" I said.

"They'll love you, I know it!" He said.

"Maybe. They might just see me as another fan." I said.

"I don't think so. Anyways, I'll see you after the concert. I don't have a backstage pass." Gajeel said.

"You gave me your only backstage pass?!" I asked in surprise. He nodded and walked away.

I walked to the stage and waited for the band members to appear. After a few minutes, the band members entered. The lead singer had a black hooded robe with a skull mask on. The other members were dressed all in black.

The lead singer went to his dragon shaped microphone. "Are you ready for some wicked metal?!" He asked. Everyone cheered. The lead singer threw off his robe and mask.

My eyes went wide and my heart started beating faster and faster. "Gajeel?!" I yelled.

He smiled. His black hair waving in the air from his head banging. "Gihi. Then let the head banging BEGIN!" He yelled.

Hey people, thanks for reading. This chapter took a lot of thinking but I got it the way I want it, so I hope you enjoyed it. Also a quick thanks to my buddy Infinite_Midnight for listening to my endless ranting about my ideas XD By the way, I randomly typed in that number, it's not mine and I couldn't really care less who's it is XD so I'll see you all in the next chapter!!!! Oh! One more thing! At the end of every concert chapter, I'm going to post the name of one of my favorite songs. I don't know, I think people would enjoy that... Maybe. Lol so next chapter, look for the song at the end. Alright, see you!!!