Chapter 6

We lay there motionless with him leaning directly over me.

"Was that to get the imaginary fangirls off your back or was that something else?" I joked with a smile.

"Those imaginary fangirls are a pain in my ass, you understand, right?" He asked, going along with the joke.

"Got it." I laughed. The silence stayed for a while and Gajeel moved to sit next to me. "Hey, Gajeel... Was that actually... You know, for real?" I asked after what seemed like an hour of silence.

"To be honest, the first time was too. But we just met like two days prior to that. We've at least known each other for a while now." He replied.

My face went red and I looked away. "I guess that makes sense."

"Hey, as much as I want to stay, I have to get home." He said checking his watch. He kissed my nose which made me beat red. "I'll see you at school tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Lunch as usual?" I asked with a smile.

"Be there or be square." He joked as he went out the door.

I sighed heavily. My cheeks went pink and I clenched my shirt at my chest. "School... Is definitely about to get a lot more interesting." I said to myself as I flopped down on the couch.

My eyes slowly open. "I guess I fell asleep..." I said as I rubbed my eyes. I checked my phone to which I instantly dropped. "ITS 9:30!!!! I OVERSLEPT!!!!" I panicked.

I hurried and got into the shower and I got dressed quickly. By the time I got to school, it was already the end of 4th period. "Damn it... I'm later than I thought...." I complained.

I sighed in disappointment with myself. My bad mood disappeared when I caught sight of Gajeel. As usual he was being chased by the girls of the school. He looked my way and caught sight of me. He smiled and pushed his way through the large crowd of girls to get to me.

"Hey Levy." He said before wrapping his arms around me in a hug to which I returned. I was happy I was getting somewhere with Gajeel, but somehow, I knew deep down.... I made enemies with every girl in the school.

We both went to lunch. We sat next to each other, talked, laughed. Lunch was over and for some reason, I was upset about it. I walked into my next period classroom. I flopped heavily on the chair at my desk my bag thrown on the table. I sighed heavily. Thankfully, that class went by quick, and so did the rest of the day. Since Gajeel got his permit to park in the school's parking deck, I don't drive him home anymore. I parked my car in the garage and I went up to my room. I laid down on the bed and sighed. My phone beeped suddenly.

New message from Lu-Chan

"Hey, what's up?" -Lu-Chan

"I don't know. The usual I guess." -Me

"You don't sound too perky. Something wrong?" -Lu-Chan

"Nah, I'm fine. Just a little tired I guess." -Me

"So.... I've been hearing girls talking about you and they didn't sound too happy." -Lu-Chan

"They'll get over it. It's not like I'm dating him." -Me

I instantly regretted sending that message. I started to freak out a little bit in my head. Even more so when my phone buzzed.

"Dating who? I haven't heard anything about this!" -Lu-Chan

"Gajeel.... The lead singer of The Dragon Slayers...." -Me

My face went red even though I wasn't embarrassed. I waited for a few minutes, but no reply from Lucy.

"She must be mad..." I said quietly to myself. I sighed and headed for the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and waited for the tub to fill up. I kept my phone with me in case Lucy texted back. I heard my phone ring. I looked over at my phone and saw I was getting a call, not a text. It wasn't from Lucy either. A smile grew on my face after I saw who it was. I answered the phone. "Hi Gajeel."

"Hey Lev. What's up?" He asked.

"I'm about to..." I stopped my words and remembered the last time he called. Remembering that made me laugh slightly.

"What's so funny?" He asked

"You have the worst timing sometimes." I laughed. "I was about to take a bath." I finished.

"Oh... Well... Do you want me to call back?" He asked. I can tell, even over the phone, he was trying not to laugh.

"No, it's not like you decided to face time me this time." I laughed.

He laughed too. "Well... I was wondering if you wanted to do something?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Like... A.... Like a date?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Sure, you can call it that if you want. My dad decided to take my car, so thankfully he gave me rights to his car." He said.

"Really? Is it that much better?" I asked curiously.

"If you agree to go out with me, I'll show you." He laughed.

I smiled and my face went red. "Y-Yeah.... Let's go out then."

Hey guys!!!!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I came up with something for the story!!!! I really put thought into it and honestly it turned out a lot better than I thought. Well... Seeing as how I pictured it a small loan of million times worse, this is like gold right now!!!!! So, I'm really happy I finally got somewhere with this and now, I gave myself a topic for the next chapter!!!!!!! IM ON A ROLL WITH THIS!!!!! I'm hyped up on Venom, so hopefully I can get some god damn updating done!!!! That'd make me happy and I hope it makes you all happy too! I also want to add how happy I am with these stories!!!! Compared to my friends chello_8893 and Infinite_Midnight it's not much, but I'm still super happy about this. It makes me smile that when I think back, my very first story had 14 chapters and only around 260 views over all. I look at some of my chapters now and think to myself "wow! One chapter of this story has more views than my old stories over all!" All of you didn't know me before I actually got somewhere with Wattpad. Really! Believe it or not, I wrote My Little Pony Fanfics way before this. My very first story got about 260 views like I said before. I felt like that was good until I noticed that basically every other story had that many views in just one chapter! While I had 14 chapters. Then, everything went uphill when I read one of chello_8893 stories. No joke, I was so impressed, I went ahead and deleted every one of my previous Fanfics. I made up a terrible story thinking that it was good but basically, that's what got me started. That terrible story brought me here! Of course, I deleted that terrible story XD so I went ahead and made the story you all know, "Levy Melts An Iron Heart"! Alright!!! Enough of my Wattpad life story! You know what? I'm gonna post that story in my journal! If you all want to read about that, go to my journal "Light in my Darkness"! Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks for tolerating this super long chapter outro XD if you liked this, hit that star and maybe even check out my other stories! Thanks all, see you in the next chapter!

The metal song for this chapter:

The Spiraling Void- The Faceless

This song is really cool! His scream is pretty generic, we've all heard that style before. But what separates this song from the others is the fact that when he starts singing, he mixes his voice with the music and it sounds totally badass!!!! It's a must listen even if you don't like metal!!!!