Lies Of Omission

It's been five days. Five days since Theo saved Liam and Hayden. Five days since we haven't seen the Dread Doctors.

Five days, since my pack split up. Malia and Stiles don't talk to each other anymore, or Lydia and Theo. We all go to school pretending like nothing has happened but we all know something did happen. I guess not talking makes it easier to keep secrets.

When I walk down the hall and see someone from the pack, they're not smiling; they're not laughing; they don't have any emotion. It's like they knew something was coming but they don't know what. Sometimes we don't even notice each other. We were lying to everyone. We were lying to ourselves. We lied to my dad.

We found out who was taking the bodies, it was Parrish. We haven't told my dad about it, we haven't even told Parrish. He wasn't causing any problems unless you got in his way.

Stiles and Lydia are trying to find the bodies of the dead chimeras, which means they have to find the nemeton. They're driving around and searching all through the woods. I remember the last time they tried to find the nemeton, Scott, Stiles and Allison almost drowned in ice water.

They weren't the only ones looking for chimeras though, my dad has everyone looking for the next target, looking for people with two sets of DNA. Nobody knows who they're looking for. Some think it's a serial killer, other's think it's way worse.

Hayden and Corey, the two chimeras we know about, are doing okay, they're doing great. They're healing faster and becoming stronger, they don't need our help and I don't think they even want it.

I remember how my pack separated. Liam blamed Scott for the kidnapping of him and Hayden, Stiles was growing apart from Malia and was keeping secrets.

Scott and Stiles were growing apart too, maybe it's because of what Stiles did that he doesn't want Scott to know. Scott has been needing his inhaler more often now, just like he needed it before he became a werewolf, and that scared me.

None of us have heard from Kira or her family, we don't know if she's okay. Stiles and I rarely talk, and I think it's because I'm with Theo. Theo and I have been together these past five days, mostly at my house.

Scott, Theo and I still talk, we just don't talk to the rest of the pack, maybe Stiles a little bit but that was about it.

"I'll meet you at the hospital, okay?" I said to Theo, he smiled and drove off with Scott.

The ambulance showed up at the school because Corey was bleeding out Mercury. The Dread Doctors were coming to kill him.

I walked into the school's library, I had to fix a full cart of books before I could leave or else I'd get detention. After about a half an hour, I was done.

I ran out of the library and made my way to the hospital on foot. I couldn't ask Stiles for a ride because he just got the jeep fixed and he didn't like me right now. I ran into the hospital, panting. Scott turned the corner and spotted me.

"Where's Corey?" I said out of breath.

"Theo is looking for him, he escaped."

"I'll look outside, I need fresh air anyway. It's stuffy in here." Scott nodded and I went back outside.

Looking at the parking lot, I made sure Corey wasn't hiding behind any cars. I made my way to the back of the hospital.

"Corey?" I whispered, no answer.

"Corey?!" I whisper yelled. I hid in front of an ambulance as a police officer and doctor walked by.

I turned to the side of the ambulance and watched the officer and doctor leave. I let out a sigh and turned around, almost screaming.