Condition Terminal

I ran into the holding cells to hide from Tracy. After what happened with Theo, my dad had called me to meet him at the station where I'd meet his date. His date turned out to be Lydia's mom, and that's fine with me. Lydia was my friend.

Lydia and Kira had came in running soon after, yelling about Tracy coming to the station to kill Lydia's mom but Tracy was already in the station. She was on the ceiling, she had green snake like scales and a lizard tail. She was a Kanima, like Jackson was.

My dad began shooting at her while he ordered me to go to the holding cells, he threw me his card while shooting Tracy.

***

I ran into the holding cells to hide from Tracy. I ran to the closest cell and swiped the card, having it open and I ran in. I slammed it shut.

I backed up as I took in deep breathes hoping Tracy wouldn't find me. If she did, hopefully sue couldn't get through the cell door.

"You!" I screamed and turned around, facing Donovan in the same cell with me.

"Of course I had to run into the cell with you in it. What are you doing here? I thought they had taken you away." I asked him.

He scoffed and shook his head, "Your idiot of a dad put me in he - '' He stopped speaking when he saw the card in my hand. I looked down at it.

"You have the card. Open the cell." I shook my head, not knowing if I should tell him about Tracy.

"Open the goddamn cell door before I kill you, right here and right now." I didn't move or give him an answer.

The gunshots in the background were throwing me off but it seemed not to bother Donovan.

He reached forward and pushed me up against the cell door, trying to grab the card. I winced in pain when my head came in contact with the metal on the feel door. I freed one hand and landed a punch to his face. He stumbled backwards.

I looked at the card in my hand and threw it inside the next cell.

"Shit!" He grabbed his eye. He watched the card lay flat in the cell next to us.

Ignoring that I was there, he got on his knees and tried his best to reach the card, but failed. He faced me, he was beyond angry now. He stood up to walk to me and I prepared myself, getting into a fighting stance. He stopped midway to me and held his head, his eyes closed as his mouth flew open in pain.

 He stopped midway to me and held his head, his eyes closed as his mouth flew open in pain

   The cell door flew open and Donovan fell to the ground. I watched as three masked people walked right by me and over to Donovan. One of them faced me, scared I ran out of the cell but the masked figure had pulled me and slammed me up against the wall.

I kicked and pushed but it didn't seem to bother it. The figure used its free hand to pull out a needle from its coat. I freaked out and kicked and punched harder