"Damn," someone said. I looked up at the very tall and built person. They were wearing an all-white outfit. The bottom of his teeth glowed with gold slugs. My eyes widened a bit. He was staring at me hungrily. "Ain't no problem at all."

"T-Thanks." I quickly moved away. I thought that guy was eye fucking me. It felt creepy as hell.

"Girl stay from over there. Que dogs ain't nothing but a bunch of hoes," April said. "Besides, Andre will likely kill anyone who looks at you."

"He wouldn't," I said. Hopefully. We walked around and was able to get a drink or two from a few too drunk already attendees. We then headed to the gates. It took forever to get to our seats. "Where's Shawn?" I asked.

"Right here," he said coming out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of me. "My bad short stuff," he chuckled.

"I'm not that damn short," I grumbled. Why does everyone pick on my height? Mean asses.

"What the hell you got on April? Let me beat ya ass out here," Shawn looked at her crazy. I giggled as we headed to our seats. They were fussing the whole way there about her outfit choice.

"Babe," April said. "Let Kay get your jacket."

"You the one that needs the damn jacket," he mumbled.

"I'm not cold," I said.

"I know but these seats are dirty and you're wearing white pants."

"Oh." Shawn gave me his jacket to sit on. The guys were just warming up so nothing special was really happening. I was excited to see Andre play for the first time. I didn't even mind being a third wheel right now.

"So we meet again," a voice said. I looked to my left and was face to face with the guy from earlier. My eyes widened a fraction. When did he get here?! He licked his fat lips as he continued looking me over. I was very uncomfortable at the moment. "What's your name beautiful?" I cringed at the way he said it. It felt a lot dirtier than when Andre called me beautiful.

"Uh...um-"

"Taken," April spoke up. "Move along now."

"I wasn't talking to you," his voice went cold.

"I don't give a damn. You were speaking to her and she's my best friend so you were speaking to us. Well we're BOTH taken. Get ya ass on the fuck?"

"Bi-"

"What was that?" Shawn stood up. He looked pretty intimidating. "You heard her. They're BOTH taken. Keep ya lame ass game to yourself."

"Who the fuck are you nigga?" The Que looked disgusted and mad.

"You sure you wanna find out?"

"Everyone relax," I said. "The game is starting. No trouble okay?"

"Man fuck y'all," the Que scuffed. He gave me one last lustful look before leaving.

"Someone's ass going to get beat out here," Shawn mumbled as he sat down. April patted his leg to calm him down. "You okay Kay?"

"Yeah," I sighed. I smiled at him. "Thanks for having my back though."

He chuckled. "Andre would do the same if it was me. Besides, you the sis."

"I've always wanted a brother," I said excitedly. They laughed at me but I was completely serious. Being an only child was lonely growing up. I've always wanted a big brother that would protect me.

The game started and let me tell you, it was lit. I'm not a sports fan and I knew nothing about football but seeing Andre play made me giddy and excited. I was the most excited one whenever he got the ball. I would jump and cringe whenever someone would tackle him because that shit looked like it hurt. I didn't think I would have as much fun as I did. The half time show was also pretty cool. I stayed in my seat as Shawn and April went to the concessions for snacks. I was bobbing my head to the band and recording the mascot as he danced.