Chapter 9

I groaned in pain as I lifted my heavy head, my neck throbbing as I lift it. I heard metal screeching as it rubbed against metal and I attempted to look around. Black was the only thing I could see, I tried to shake the sack that was tied around my neck, but it was futile. 

I sighed in annoyance and hung limply. My arms were above my head too far above to the point where I couldn't sit on my butt so I was force to be on my knees. I heard a loud screech and I flinched at the sudden sound. I heard wood scraping against the tile floor and a loud bang as something hit the wall.

'A door...A door was being opened,' I thought nervously. 

I shifted my weight in discomfort, before a sudden grainy voice spoke up. 

"And this 'ere is an Alpha female. Rare to see one at a young age, am I right?"

Another voice spoke up in a deep growl-like voice, sending uncomfortable shivers throughout my body, "How old is she?"

"I believe she's 15 mister," the grainy voice replied. 

"Hmm, how much are you willing to offer her?" 

'Wait, am I being sold?! What the fuck?!'

I began panting in nervousness and I struggled against my chains, tears welling up in my eyes. My chest felt tight and I wanted to escape, I was a cornered animal, I wanted to be free, not trapped in a cage forever. I wanted to scream, but a gag prevented me from doing so. At this point, I was shaking violently and sweat poured out of my hands, feet, and forehead like a raging river. My body tingled nervously, and my chest tightened even more, making me feel the urge to sink my claws into my own throat. I wanted to end this, I couldn't stand being trapped and sold. I banged my head violently against the stone wall. I heard a loud crack as my head made impact and I repeated until I felt something ooze out of my head and down my neck. I tugged at the chains violently praying that they would break, but they only tightened. I slammed my head against the wall again and repeated until I passed out. 

"1.2 million dollars," the grainy voice said before I lost consciousness. 

I rubbed my head in agony, but quickly yanked my hand away as a sharp pain shot up my head, sending a throbbing sensation pounding against my skull. 

'Wait...My hands...they're free! I'm also laying down!!' 

I open my eyes and quickly sat up, taking in my surroundings. 

"Ah, so you're finally awake," said a deep, entrancing voice. 

My head jerked to the left and my eyes meet with light blue, almost grey, eyes. I tilt my head in confusion at his close proximity and slide off the couch. 

"Who are you?" 

"My name isn't of your concern, though you can call me daddy when we're in bed," he nattered, while shrugging his broad shoulders. 

My eyes widen at his comment.

'How can he say that so casually?!' 

My mind began drifting off toward the darker side of life and before I knew it, I was trembling, droplets of tears flowing out of my eyes. 

"AH! I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T CRY!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE ANYMORE CRYING WOMEN IN MY LIFE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE, JUST STOP CRYING!! 

A smirk suddenly manifested itself onto my face. 

"Anything, you say?" 

I heard a gulp before I looked up and saw the pale face of the man who looked even paler than the apparition in any horror movie. 

I studied him for a moment. He had messy, shoulder-length black hair and black eyes to accompany it. 

"I'd like to be set free...that is my request," I monotonously state. 

"I'm afraid I cannot do that," he hesitantly replies, his breathing shaky and uneven. 

"Where are we?" 

"I'm afraid I cannot answer that," he replies, as if he were a robot. 

Out of my peripheral vision, I see something glint in the light. Unbeknownst to the man, I took a step towards it and slyly took it into my grasped. I quickly lunged at the man and cut the nape of his neck, sending him into paralysis. 

"Where are we, if you refuse to be useful, I'll kill you," I state unfazed, but venom dripping through my words.   

The man visibly shook from underneath me, but responded, horrified that this would happen to him. 

"We're still in California, pl-please don't hurt me!"

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic excuses.

"Now who are the people that kidnapped me?"

"They're the company Pillow Talks, please don't hurt me!!"

I sigh in fury and stab the knife through his head, blood squirting out of the wound and onto my face. The guy goes limp and blood begins to pool around his corpse. 

"Pathetic," I mumble before walking out the door.