Chapter 7

Something warm was in my chest. I peeled my eyes open  and screamed, rather loudly, as I saw Jake cuddling in my bare body. 

'How did I even get naked?!' 

I heard footsteps and Jake sat up, rubbing his eyes groggily. 

"What's going on?" Jake moaned tiredly. 

The door flung open and I had yet to realize that Jake was also completely nude. Liam and Zayn took Jake away from me while Louis and Harry dragged me further away from my brother-like figure. 

'What's going on?!' 

I felt something hit my face. I opened my eyes and saw it was a pear of sweats, undergarments, and a large T. I quickly slid on the clothing, abashed that the boys saw me naked...again.

After I was dressed, the Harry and Louis sat in front of me, stern facial expressions sat upon their face. I felt as if I was in trouble, probably was, but what happens? 

"Destiny...what were you doing with Jake?" 

"I-I--I don't know--I swear it's all just a misunderstanding!!" 

"DESTINY!!!" 

I flinched at Louis's tone. I tried to back further into the wall, but it was useless. Tear welled up in my eyes; I was shaking in fear. I could feel Jake's anger rise; seeing his Alpha in pain was a no go. 

"Louis, she's telling the truth. Stop being an inconsiderate ass and listen to her, twat."

Louis, along with all the other boys, were silent. They were trying to process what Jake who was still fuming with anger yelled.

My eyes widen, in shock and I talk to Jake through mind-link.

Jake!! (Destiny)

Sorry, I didn't mean to! He was hurting you, you were crying for fucking sake! (Jake)

Now we're both going to be in trouble! Hopefully they don't take us back to the orphanage!!! (Destiny)

Sorry Des, I didn't mean to fuck things up for you. (Jake)

I sigh, the boys were still in shock and were still trying to process what Jake had said.

You didn't fuck anything up, just...play nice, I guess. 

Then realization occurred to the boys as their eyes widened and smoke practically geysered out of their ears. (Does anyone know how to spell that correctly? Geyser?)

"Jake, that is no way to talk to your father!!!" 

Louis was shaking in anger, while Jake looked pissed.

"You're not my father," Jake mumbled under his breath.

I barely caught it, but Louis hadn't. 

"What was that?" (Louis)

"I said you're not my father! You're not even Destiny's, so stop trying to act like our parents!"

A thick silence hung in the air. 

"Very well then," Louis muttered, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Louis walked out the door silently. 

I looked at Jake. I arose to my feet and walked towards him. When I stood before him, I raised my hand above my head before bringing it down on his face. He winced, but didn't do anything. 

"You're an idiot...Now come on, we're going to take a walk and calm you down. Is that okay?" 

I look at Harry who nodded meekly, still in shock. I grabbed Jake's hand and together we quietly exited the house and into the woods.