11- Location

The door opens and the guards stand there along with the main man.

"Alright slugs, it's been 24 hours. Time for dinner"

(A/n- 24 hours... they got locked it after dinner so it's not morning)

We all follow keeping silent.

~ ~ ~

Yukio gets called down by the tech students.

"Yukio we've been experimenting the bracelet. You have to press the button to send a signal back to her. If you hold down the button you can send a message like a walkie talkie.. we've made some improvements on it."

"You think it will work?" Yukio asked

"We can try"

Yukio looks down at his bracelet and presses the button. Then shortly after he holds it down and says "Y/N where are you? Can you hear me?"

~ ~ ~ (this means changing point of view... if you didn't already catch that)

We all sit at the table and the guards went to go get the food.

My bracelet starts flashing a bright color and I grab everyone's attention.

"Why is it doing this?" I said out loud

"Y/N where are you? Can you hear me?" I hear come out of my bracelet

I press down on my bracelet and nothing happened

Another message came through telling me to hold the button down to speak.

"Hello, Yukio? I can hear you.... but I don't know where I'm at"

"Describe the place for me"

"We're underground. Every hallway and room is dark, I'm here with 4 other people that went to the academy. Any ideas where we might be?"

"Yeah you're still in town" he says

People walk in with our food and I hide my bracelet.

"I'm going to join you guys for dinner" the main man said

Yukio talks through my bracelet again

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I asked

"Thought I heard something... anyways eat up" he said

I press down on my button to send a message to Yukio.

"Since were gonna be here forever can we at least know where we're at?"

"Hmm"

"It's not like we can tell anyone, you made it impossible to escape"

"I suppose so... you might have guessed but we're still in town but under a building."

"What building?" Jacob asked (brown eyed boy)

"It's always question after question with you guys, *sigh* we're under a local storage warehouse."

I let go of the button and Yukio talks back.

"I heard that this time, where was that coming from" the main guy said

He tells me to stand up and hold my hands out.

I just kept looking at him.

A guard walks over and picks me up by my arm.

The main boss man grabbed my wrist and rips the bracelet off of me, crushing it.

"You think you're slick huh? You're going into a separate room until I feel you deserve to go back with your friends"

I was pulled out while everyone else yells for them to stop.

They put me into this dark room with minimal lighting coming from a lightbulb. Time to enter a wave of boredom until Yukio figures out where we are.

~ ~ ~

After Rin managed to get your sword back he immediately went to find Yukio.

"Hey Yukio I got her- what's wrong?"

"I was able to get a hint at where she'll be but they destroyed her bracelet... and it was my fault." He says

"How?" Rin asked

"No time for stories, I have a plan. You just might not like it." He smirked

Rin sits at the train station in a dress and long hair.

"I hate this plan" Rin says

(XD okay my writing is getting kind of cheesy... I don't know what I was thinking but hey.. I come up with the ideas as I write so I'm hoping I get somewhere :))