7- Underground Business

I sit down at a bench in the station waiting for a train.

It was getting pretty late, not very many people were at this station.

The train arrived, My headphones fall on the ground as I got up.

I bent down to get them and when I looked up, there was a man standing in front of me.

He covers my mouth and drags me, I'm assuming to the train.

We get on and there was only 2 other guys in the train cart.

The guy who grabbed me made me sit in the back while the other 2 people came back towards us.

The 2 guys were in on it too.

They took my bag and my cellphone, the also pulled out a bandana and put it over my eyes.

They don't want me seeing where they're taking me.

My hands got tied up behind my back and I don't know where we're going. Some night huh...

I didn't want to panic, if I try to scream or yell they might hurt me so I stayed calm.

They are probably the scumbags who have been kidnapping the students at the academy.

If my hunch is correct, I could probably stop these events from taking place.

I hear the train doors open and the guy pulled my arm and dragged me out of the train.

No sunlight hit my face.

We enter a room and I'm placed in a chair.

"Miss (Full name) , welcome." Some voice said

"I'm going to allow my guard to remove the cloth around your mouth and your eyes if you promise not to yell. Can you cooperate?"

I nod my head.

They did as he said.

How cliche, I'm in a chair under on light and my surroundings in the room are dark. Talk about a movie scene.

"Miss L/N, we are aware of your student position at the academy, your relationship with the Okumura's, how you left the academy for 3 years and came back, and your problems with working your sword."

"How do you know all of that?" I asked

"I've had my men study you since you started going to the academy. You see, we hand select students at that school who we feel have potential of working with us, who are not having their greatest talents exploited."

"So you stalk us then kidnap us to offer a job in the underground business? Couldn't you have sent an email or even a text? I'll assume you have my number beings you know every detail of my being."

"If you don't accept our offer to work with us then we have no choice but to keep you here until you change your mind."

"There is no way in hell I'd work for you scumbags"

"Then I will be having my men place you into this room where we keep all the other picked students who've refused, good day."

I'm grabbed by the arm again, I try shaking him off but his grip got tighter.

He shoved me into the room.

I see 4 other students in here. Two boys and two girls

They look tired and miserable.

"How long have you guys been here?"

"Just over a year" a guy with brown eyes said

"I got brought here at the same time as him" A blonde girl replied shortly after

"3 months go I was taken away while heading to the academy another girl said

"I was the recent one until you showed up" the last boy responded

"What did they do to you?"

"They feed us, allow us to take showers and have our own bathrooms-" the blue eyed boy answered again before getting interrupted by the blonde

"but staring at blank walls for forever wishing you could get out is the horrible part"

"Haven't you tried escaping?"

"We tried but there are to many guards, we get caught each time." The blonde continued

"Well we all deserve to get out of here so I won't stop trying to helping you guys" I say

"You were out there, is anyone looking for us?" The recent boy asked

"They're aware that students have gone missing but they have no trace of where or why you've disappeared, all they really did was make bracelets to alert your friend who has the other one.... wait, the bracelet! How could I have forgotten?"

"What do you mean?" The 3 month girl questioned

"These bracelets come in two. If you press the button, the light shines on the other bracelet alerting them that you're in trouble. Students at school made them to help stop other students from going missing."

I click the button on my bracelet and it did nothing.

"It should be flashing a light, why isn't it working?" I said

"Maybe it's powered by the sun" the recent boy said

"There is no sunlight down here" blondie responded

"There must be a way" I replied

"There is" the recent boy said

"There is a boarded up window down a specific hallway, its hard to get there but there was a crack with light shining through when I first saw it."

"That's perfect, when do we go?"

"We can try to go around dinner time. That's when they let us out of this room." He says

"Sounds like a plan" I replied