Chapter 2 : Befriend the Queen

Elsa:

Thanks to Jack Frost I was able to find my classroom. I did try to ask my fellow classmates but the group of girls who attacked me kind of told everyone to stay away from me for some reason.

I sighed deeply. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I barely noticed that the class was over.

"Elsa? Are you okay?" Anna said.

"Yeah. I'm fine. We have a twenty minute break before Herbology, right?" I asked.

"Yup. Where do you want to go? Kristoff and I are gonna go walk around. Want to come with us?"

"No, I don't want to interrupt your time with Kristoff. I'll just go somewhere peaceful and read a book or something."

"Oh, alright. I'll see you later!" Anna said as she ran out the door.

I sighed. Where am I supposed to go? I grabbed my books and headed out the room.

"Hi! You're Elsa, right?" A spunky woman with wild red hair asked.

"Yes, I am." I smiled. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Merida and this is Astrid." She pointed out to a tough looking yet beautiful woman with golden blonde hair intricately braided to her side.

"Hey." Astrid greeted.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I told them as I tucked loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"So, are you free or you have a class to attend to?" Astrid asked.

"I have a twenty minute break before my next class, why?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that I'm a princess too. I'm from Scotland and I really think that we would get along just fine." Merida said with certainty.

"Really? I've never heard of you. What's the name that you are known for?" I asked.

"Oh, Clan Dunbroch. Have you heard of it?" She answered.

"Hmm. I don't know but it sounds familiar though." I said. "How about you Astrid?"

"Me? I'm no princess. Sorry for the failed expectations." She joked. "I'm just a simple Viking from Berk. By the way, do you guys wanna go somewhere else? It's getting a bit crowded here in the corridors."

"Ohh! We could go outside!" Merida exclaimed and ran ahead.

"You'll get used to it." Astrid chuckled.

"Used to what?" I asked, unable to catch up.

"Merida's randomness." She chuckled.

"Oh, I think I already am. My sister Anna is random at times too." I giggled.

"Well, at least you don't have to worry about her disappearing every time." Astrid said, pointing to the direction Merida ran off to.

"So, Astrid, what house are you in?" I asked.

"Gryffindor." She said proudly.

"How is it being a Gryffindor?"

"Very nice. The people are always helpful and cheery. How about you? How's your first night of stay in the Slytherin house?"

"It was awful." I shrugged.

"What's awful??" Merida asked as we arrived in some kind of courtyard.

"Elsa's first day." Astrid answered her.

"Why? What happened?" Merida asked.

I proceeded to tell them what happened last night and they were furious.