Will they kill?

Ah, it's been a few hours after they has come to my room complaining. God, are they annoying. All I did, was trap them in a school with no way of escape. So whiny. I'm giving them a day to spread hope, why aren't they taking this opportunity? I checked the clock that I placed by my bedside table, which I had engraved 'hope' on multiple times with a knife. It had said '5:43' plenty of time left for them to kill. I let out a sigh, and an idea poped into my head. I still have those monitors, right?
  I got off my bed and cracked the door open slightly, as to make sure no one was watching. I saw Kyoko walking to her room, holding Sakura's secret. I waited in my room until she left. Once she did, I sneaked back to my office. Checking every corner until I made it, seeing no one in general. I opened the door to my office and stared at the monitors. I exhaled longingly, these monitors were great.
  I sat down at the chair where Monokuma usually sat, and stared at the still-running monitors, grinning. First, I checked in on everyone in their rooms. Hina seemed angry at herself, almost falling into despair. I took a moment to think, she was usually hopeful, but.. I shaked the feeling off and looked into some other people's rooms.
    Hifumi was holding up a 2D anime girl, like usual. Yasuhiro was 'pred-icting' with his glass ball. Makoto looked determined, ah, he was filled with such hope! Kyoko was looking into some papers, who knows which ones, hopefully the secrets I left with them. Mondo was.. where was Mondo? I took a look into Kiyotaka's room, missing too, huh? I shrugged it off and looked into Chihiro's room, they were sobbing, such despair well, they can surely exchange this despair with hope. Togami's room, he was cleaning his glasses, holding Kiyo-taka's secret. Toko's room, her drooling over Togami, the usual. Sakura's room, her punching the desk. Those were expensive goddamn it! Last but not least, Celestia Ludenburg. That witch. I checked in on her, she was sitting on a chair, her feet extended, as if someone was polishing it, mumbling something out as she extended her hand as if grabbing something from a plate. I thought I was crazy.
  I took a break from their rooms and searched for Kiyotaka and Mondo. I looked almost everywhere, until I reached the sauna. Why where they there? Who knows. I looked in to sauna to see Mondo and Kiyotaka, Mondo still had his biker gang stuff on, Kiyotaka was wearing only a towel. This is some nice Yaoi. Author: Send it to Maya!! Phoenix Right/Write:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  I spun in the chair and forgot about the show completely, oh, how interesting. Although, this was made to spread despair, not hope. That was a problem, but, let's hope that every-one takes these survivors as hopeful stars, shining bright, to lead more sailors in the right direction!
  I left the room and made my way to the kitchen, I needed something from that area. I skipped to the kitchen, seeing Hina and Sakura eating donuts.
"Hiya!!" I exclaimed.
"Hello." Sakura said, drinking some tea.
"O-Oh.. h-h-hi.." Hina was sobbing slightly and her breaths were quivering.
"Why are you filled with.." I had to force myself to say this word. "Despair.." I hung my head low, that word was still dirt.
"H-H-H-Huh?" Hina replied, said she not get it?
"You're filled with despair.." My head still hung low.
"O-O-O-Oh.. I-I g-g-guess I a-am.. h-how c-c-could you t-t-tell?" She stuttered, Sakura's been comforting her, he handed her some tea.
"Shhhhh." I put my finger to her lips as to shut her up. "Despair is visible, let hope shine!! It's good that you're  this sad!"
"What do you mean, Junko?" Sakura glared at me and hugged Hina.
"I mean," I returned her glare with a smirk. "Being filled with such despair let's hope shine in easily! Such as, murder!"
  Hina let out another sob and Sakura gave another glare. I grabbed the knife I came for and walked out, Sakura tried to stop me, but she couldn't without killing me. I took a trip to my room and carved the word hope into my arm, and four fingers. It hurt, but, this was necessary.
Well, for me atleast.