Overwhelming

/Doop, doop,dooooooooop.🤓/

     It had been afew days since the hopes peak students let me join them. Some had been a little hesitant to talk to me, but I made them. "Its all for the sake of hope!" I remember saying to that little boy wearing a dress. He muttered only a word to me "Follow..." I came with them as I saw all of these hope-filled students looking at me. Most were speaking silently with eachother, and only a few noticed me open the door. 

"Hello, my hopeful friends!" I boomed from the back of the cafeteria.

"Hey there..." (Delilah, how's it like in new York city? Youre a thousand miles away but, girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.. sry I just had to," Who I pressume was Aoi.

"Aren't you just brimming with hope!?" I asked them all. They kept quiet for a moment until a blond spoke up.

"Where is Sayaka Maizono? She is supposed to be here. I don't have any reason to deal with commoners like you. " He said.

"What?" Makoto said, he looked shocked honestly.

"She's probably just enjoying this day, brimming with hope!" I yelled loudly as everyone started leaving and looking for her.

"She's in here!" I heard after atleast an hour. I ran into Makotos room. Why was she in HERE?

"Gn.." I heard the blond boy say.

"She's.. dead." Makoto said to himself.

"Who... did... such... a thing?" I asked. Was this filled with hope? Was this filled with dispair? The killer probably had good reasoning, wanted to leave and live a hopefull life, right?

"One of us." A girl said. I was too zoned out to realise who it was.

"This, was for the sake of hope." I said unconsciously.

/sry for the short chapter! Please forgive me!🤓/