Chapter ten

So, I´m back lol. Having a hard time to write bcus I´m sooo busy studying and stuff like that :( Well, I´m sad because no one votes and comments anymore, what happend? ;o so this chapter is the last about Ethan and Natalie I think, and then if I have time and inspiration, I will write another story with them as the main characters. So, after this chapter I will write more about Trey, Jacob and Serena, I feel that I still change the POV a lot, so I´ll try to stop changing so much (:

*

Natalie POV

This was the day Ethan would take me out. I really didn’t know what to wear. I decided on a one shoulder/sleeve dress, it was tight but not too tight. It looked really fancy, but not too dressed up at the same time. The dress was light grey-brown and had dark glitter spangles on the sleeve. I really loved this dress, it made my body look good, and I matched it with a pair of killer heels. I curled my hair and put on some make up. I smiled at the sight of my reflection in the mirror. For once, I was happy with myself. I would be disappointed if he was looking at some other girl today. The mascara made my eyes look bigger, and more intense. My mum and dad always told me that my eyes were beautiful, and while I thought of them my tears threatened to fall out. I didn’t want to cry, everything was perfect. I had my mate now. Do I even trust him? I don’t want my heart broken, I know the feeling. To lose everything.

I heard the bell ringing and was back to reality. I slowly walked to the door and opened it to meet a handsome Ethan looking at me, slowly checking me out from head to toe.

“You’re …” he started and I hoped for the best, would he say hot? Ugly? Fat?

“Beautiful” Ethan whispered with his eyes connected to mine. I felt my heart beat faster and my cheek burn. No one has called me beautiful, ever, other than my parents. My whole body felt like it was on fire, my wild side told me to jump at him and attack him with kisses but my calmer side kept reminding me how he was cheating on me with some other slut. I told myself that it was nothing; it wasn’t cheating because we haven’t met. I´m still a virgin, but I don’t know about him. It was sad to think that he wasn’t virgin because I´ve saved myself for my mate. He gave me a rose, dark red as blood, to me and I gladly took it.

“Thank you” I said with a smile, probably the biggest smile I ever smiled. I love roses, it was so romantic and I was falling for sweet boys that did things like that.

“Now for the surprise” he said and held a white silk cloth.

“You’re seriously going to blindfold me?” I said, shocked and he nodded with a sweet grin.

“Trust me” he whispered into my ear while he tied it around my eyes.

“Give me a good reason to” I said but I didn’t resist him when he tied it around my eyes, it felt strange, the soft cloth against my eyes.

“I´m your mate” he said with the same quiet, sexy voice that set my word on fire. I almost got ashamed for myself for feeling like that. I didn’t reply him. I felt a hand around my waist and a hand just under my knee, he lifted me and I got stiff.

“Don’t be afraid dear, I´m not going to let anything bad happen to you, you’re safe with me” his word calmed me, it was like music in my  ears. I nodded and felt the wind against my cheeks, we were flying, he was flying.

“Where are we going?” I tried.

“I´m not going to tell, it’s a surprise!” he said, and could feel his smile.

“Ah, come on!” I said, hoping to convince him to tell me, but it didn’t work.

When he finally landed I wanted to rip that cloth from my eyes and see, but he didn’t allow me to- yet. I was starting to feel impatient. He still had me in his arms and instead of flying he was going with his feet. It was comfortable in his arms, of course it was, we were made for each other. I´m his and his mine, I hope.

We suddenly stopped and I almost tripped, but a pair of strong arms appeared and held me up.

“Told ya you I wouldn’t let ya fall” he whispered and his voice turned me on.

I smiled and he removed the blindfold. The sight was breath taking. Waterfall, mountain and a table set for two.

“Wow.” I said, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Do you like it?” he said, almost sounding nervous. I nodded, I loved it so much. I think that this is every girl’s dream.

We sat down and started to eat, and talked and chatted. I was relaxed around him. I was a little bit cold and shivered and I guess he saw that because he immediately offered his jacket to me. When we were done eating we sat down and just enjoyed the sight.

Ethan looked at me, and I stared right back. We were close and suddenly his lips met mine. I was surprised, and he bit my under lip and I opened up so he could stick his tongue in. When we finished the kiss both of us was panting for air.

“Wow, that was …” he said

“Amazing” I said and he nodded. We both smiled and I laid my head on his shoulder, wishing that the time could stop right here and now.

*

You like? (: well I think the kiss sucked bcus I never really have experienced a kiss like that so ... sorry lol. Please vote, fan, comment! Whatever, show  me a sign you exist! ;) Any ideas? PM or comment!

xoxo

ForgiveForget