Chapter twelve

Hey there wattpadders!! Missed me? ;) Well I missed you, new chapter up yay!!

*

When you say “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” you didn’t mean it, you´re just giving the person a chance to change what has just been said.

Jacob POV

What I couldn’t believe was that the one girl I was supposed to protect, was my mate. Yeah, you heard me. Weird or what? I just stood there like an idiot trying to figure things out, like how a human could be my mate? Not that I didn’t like her but I´ve never heard anything about a human and an angel being mates.

“Uh, hi Serena!” I stuttered. Damn, I probably sounded like an idiot. She smiled, what a perfect smile, how come I never noticed? Oh god, my heart was pounding so hard I thought it would explode.

“Hi Jacob!” she replied. I didn’t know what to say. An akward silence took over us. I just want to dig a hole and hide in it.

Come on, say something, my inner voice said, kinda annoyed. Oh, shut up!

“Hey, are you alright?” Serena said and looked at me with a worried expression. She put her hand on my forehead and I felt the tingles and sparks. I bet she felt it too because she took away her hand surprised by the tingles.

“Y-yeah, it´s nothing” I said, I hope I didn’t sound dumb. She didn’t say anything about the tingles, maybe she didn’t feel it? But that’s impossible! She´s our mate!

During the math class I couldn’t concentrate, the only thing that was on my mind was how to approach her and ask her out. What should I wear on our date? Where should I take her? Damn, I think I must find Ethan. Before he had a mate he was a bit of a player. Well woman just generally love him.

When the math class was over I was still thinking. In the middle of my thinking something someone called my name and the voice got my attention.

“Jake!” a familiar voice called out. Wait … Ethan? I turned around and saw Ethan, what the hell is he doing here?

“Ethan?” was all I could say. He smiled but that smile quickly faded away, that moment, I knew something was wrong. Trey again? Or what could it be?

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“We´ve just been told that the fallen is going to make a move” he told me, half whispering.

“What did you just say?!” I answered, whispering loud. Well, I heard what he said, but just giving him an opportunity to change what he just said.

“You heard me…” he said.

“I´m giving you a chance to change what you just said.” I stated.

“Well, I´m not going to change what I just said, because I told you the truth.” He said.

“What´s exactly going on?” I asked.

Trey POV

“Do we have a deal?” he said. The wings of the fallen angel were pitch black, as if it was rotting. This angel had deep blue eyes, but had black in it. I knew that once I said yes there was no turning back, but once again, a lot of things had happened, and I haven’t regretted anything I done.

“We have a deal.” I said, shaking his hands. Once out hands connected I could feel the pull, and pain. Massive pain, greater than anything I´ve felt before, I wanted to pass out, to escape the pain but once it got too intense, it eased. I felt the light in me fade, and darkness. My wings, it felt like God was trying to take them away from me, like they´re on fire. The price for dealing with pure evilness is high, and once you fail – you die. It´s easy, the strongest survive.

“If you´re interested to know who Jacob´s mate is, I´ll tell you. Her name is Serena.” The fallen angel said before he left me alone. All alone with the pain.

I got to know that fallen angels have an unspoken rule, when you challenge another fallen angel, you can play dirty. There is not a winner until someone dies, which mean that you have to fight until you die. The thought got me excited but at the same time it freaked me out. Of course this makes angels think one extra time before challenging another fallen angel.

The most of my pain has vanished away, but a part of it was still there. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes were different, my hair was now also pitch black, and the most visible change was my wings. My pure white wings were now black, and I really wonder if they´re gonna fall of, because it looks like it is going to fall off whenever.

The deal I made with the fallen angels? I chose to become one of them because of revenge. They want to take over the world, rule it their way but I wasn’t interested in that. I want Jacob. I want him and his mate. When I get him I´m going to make him suffer, to make him feel the pain of losing a mate, your soul mate, the only one who understands you and accepts you for who you are.

I always heard that true love is the most powerful thing in the world but that word is just overused. I felt stronger than ever, the darkness held a power that cannot be explained.

The fallen angels planned to attack the heaven, and while they do that, I know that Jacob has to defend the heaven because he is one of the strongest angels – he´s pureblood. I´ll take his mate and everything in my way. This time, I´m not going to fail because I know that I´m stronger than him – now that I´m a fallen angel.

Jacob POV

“They plan to attack heaven.” He said.

I was speechless, to attack heaven? That´s dared.

“You have to help us to defend heaven” he said.

“But I have to protect my mate!”

“Did you just say mate bro?!” Ethan asked, surprised and I couldn´t help but to smile widely.

“Yeah …”

“Congrats!” He said happily, but sighed after that.

Oh yeah, we were talking about serious shit now.

*

Well what did you think? U like? Sorry that I switch POV all the time but I like it that way ;o

Too much abou fallen angels? x) I really don´t know where I´m heading with this story. Should I end it or should I write more? It´s you who comment, fan and vote who are keeping me writing! So please vote, fan and comment

xoxo

ForgiveForget