Chapter seven

This is only a filler! ;) next chapter will be more interesting ...! but I hope you like it! I´m going to dedicate this chapter to CottonCandyEyes for making a nice cover to me. Just so you all know, I still need a editor!

*

Jacob POV

That slut got detention, just what she deserved. I´ve decided to change my tactics, I didn’t have to be friends with her to protect her. Maybe it was better to do it behind her back. She looked so independent, like she knew how to handle persons like Kirsten. But Kirsten is the type of person who will hit you back twice as hard. I sighed. Why am I an angel?

My birthday was coming up, I am pretty excited. I can start to search for my mate. I decided to have my birthday party at home. I was missing my home, my parents and friends. It was very lonely down here. I got back to reality when Mrs. Smith talked to me.

“Hun, want some bacon and egg?” she said and I nodded and gave my plate to her.

“I´m going to have a birthday party at my home, my birthday is next Saturday” I said and grinned widely.

“That great, 50 years right? Hope you find your mate!” she said and blinked her eyes playfully as I smiled.

“Yeah, I hope I don’t have to wait too long for her” I said honestly.

“Well, maybe it’s a him?” Mr. Smith said, trying to hold his laugh in and both me and Mrs. Smith laughed.

“I´m pretty sure it’s a her, I hope you two can come!” I said.

“Sorry, we can’t leave, we’re the angels on earth remember? We can’t take a rest whenever we want to” Mrs. Smith said and Mr. Smith nodded.

-Friday-

As soon as school was over I rushed home to say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Smith temporary. I decided to fly up even though it wasn’t midnight – a dangerous thing to do because someone might see me but I was too excited to wait. I found a place in the woods and flied up.

When I reached heaven I had a grin on my face.

“Home sweet home” I said an inhaled the scent, it was different from earth. I didn’t bother to hide my wings, it was natural to show them here, and my pure white wings were something to be proud of. I was respected up here, no one dared to mess with me.

“Hey buddy, long time no see, I thought we said a couple of days!” I heard my best friend Ethan.

“Yo man, well, a lot of things happened. But we’re going to party all night tomorrow, my birthday!” I said.

“Of course I remember, who do think I am?” he said and blinked before he continued. “I have a present for you, but you´ll get it tomorrow!”

As soon as I reached my home and opened the door I was attacked by my mother and sister.

“I´ve missed you Jake!” My mother gave me a hug and so did my little sister. My little sister was 30, looking like 14 or 15 years old. Only my family and dearest friends could call me Jake up here. It was different in the human world.

“Hi Jake, missed you!” my sister said and I replied.

“Missed you too sis!”

Our home was pretty big and could easily fit for 100 persons. Not to be self conscious but we are rich. I am not a spoiled child but since my sister was born everybody spoiled her because she was a miracle child. The doctors told my parents that my mom couldn’t get pregnant again but they still tried and they got my sister. I love my sister as much as my parents, even though we have fought some times.

I opened the door that lead to my room, took off my shirt and threw myself on my king sized bed.

“Hey bed, I´ve missed you!” I whispered and chuckled at myself for being so weird. My bed was soft and was the perfect bed for me. At least I could sleep well for some days; I could only sleep like that on my own bed, a habit since I was a little boy. Whenever I slept at my friend’s place I would always wake up in the middle of the night searching for my parents.

I barely noticed that my eyes automatically closed and led me to sweet dreams about the next day.

-Saturday-

I opened my eyes, the sun dazzled my eyes. It felt unreal, this is my birthday, I´m becoming 50 years old. Oh my god, I´m old! I got panic, but calmed myself by thinking that I still looked like an eighteen year old boy. I had a lot to do today, I could already hear my sister and mum setting up tents and stuff like that in our garden. I dressed and went down and my sister and mum hugged me again.

“Congrats, 50 years today bro! You’re going to meet your mate today!” my sister said and giggled excited and I nodded, feeling as excited as her.

“Son, you are a wonderful person and I´m sure your mate will love you!” my mother said and I smiled, so typical mum words.

I looked at the garden and I saw big white tents and big speakers. My sister had nice music that would be playing the whole night, and there was vodka and alcohol – heaven edition. Due to us being angels our body could take alcohol better, so this is strong things we’re talking about. A bottle of vodka from earth couldn’t make us drunk while only a few cups of heaven’s vodka could make some of us drunk. Enough about vodka, I helped my sister and mum to finish the last things. Then I headed up to make myself ready for my big party. I looked at the clock, the party began 8PM so I had four long hours. I started with a shower, a cold one. I loved the feeling of cold water running through your hair and down you back.

I chose pair of dress pants and a white dress shirt that looked, and by the way was expensive. I paired that with a grey tie and black coat. Then I fixed my hair with a little with a little wax so that it looked a little bit messy, but still nice and fluffy. I stared at my own reflection in the mirror and exposed my white teeth. Perfect, the only thing that was missing was the people and my mate, which I hoped would be here tonight.

I closed my eyes and prayed.

“Please let me see her tonight.”

*

So, did you like it?! Next chapter will be about the party!

Please vote, fan and comment, I get incredibly happy when you comment and leave some feedback. And don't hesitate to tell me if I have done any spelling wrongs or stuff like that!

xoxo

ForgiveForget