Chapter thirteen

Hello Wattpadders! It´s really been a while! Well, I have more than 2000 reads and 65 votes, I´m really excited! :D so sorry for being so slow in my update but I´m pretty busy, I got C in maths and I am really disappointed, so have to work twice as hard to get better grades ... And also, I´m playing the piano AND badminton, so ... yeah, I´ll try my best to update frequently.

*

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin, 

Don't mean I'm not a believer.

Jacob POV:

" I´ll tell you later about my mate, I don´t really think we have time now " I told Ethan.

Right now, we were out in the woods, planning to return to heaven to preapare for war. What we didn't expect was a fallen angel attacking so soon. I sensed a presence behind us and instantly watch. There stood two fallen angels, smirking.

" What do you want?" I said, staring at them. If looks could kill, they would be dead at this moment.

"You know very well what we want" One of them said.

"Yes, but you´ll never get it, we will never let you" I said. They were never going to take over the  world, not when I´m alive.

Their black wings was hideous. How could someone give up their pure white wings? It was a sign for something holy. The black colour disgusted me, standing for the betrayal.

The two fallen angels just laughed dryly at my comment.

"We´ll se about that ..." and after that, they attacked us.

A black light was coming against us and I blocked it. Black power, the complete opposite to the magic we used. The black power was dirty, and as you used it, you dragged yourself further into the darkness. And also, it was painful using black power, because it isn't natural.

Me and Ethan fought one fallen. The air was shining in colours, black from the fallen angels, and  some other colours from me and Ethan. My light is in a very light blue, the lighter, the stronger you are. Ethans colour is also in a light shade, but mine is slightly lighter.

After a time that seemed like eternity we won. Exhaused, we decided to sit down for a while.

"Well, they were tough ones" Ethan said, catching his breath.

"Yeah, and they played dirty, just attacking us like that" I said with tearing a bit of my shirt to bandage a wound that I got from the fight.

"You alright?" Ethan said, looking at my wound.

"Yeah, just a scratch." I said.

"I don't know what to do" I said, honestly.

"What are you talking about?" Ethan asked me.

"I feel like I have to send Serena away, with the war staring and stuff like that. But I´m just so scared to lose her, now that I found her. And also, I don't even know if she loves me." I say, just thinking about how she has me wrapped around her little finger.

"I think the first option is the best, she's safer if she's away from us." Ethan said.

"Yeah... thanks bro" I said, and I really meant it. Ethan is always there for me.

- At school -

So, how should I say this in a normal way that doesn't make Serena think that I´m joking? Hi, I have tickets to Spain, you should go with your family! No, that just sounds... wierd. Hey! I won two tickets to Spain, take them! Well, that didn't sound much better.

Out of nowhere, someone bumped into me, and from the sparks, I could tell that is was my little mate.

"Sorry!" she said, when she looked up and saw my face she was a bit suprised, but quickly covering it with a smile.

"H-hey" I said.

"I know this sounds really wierd, but I won tickets to Spain, but my family will not be available to go, so take them?" That sounded better in my head, before she could say anything I talked again.

"Since I won them, they were free, so please just take them." I looked into her eyes, and she just looked ... shocked.

"You alright?" I said, starting to get worried.

"Um ... yeah, well ..." She seemed lost for words.

I just dumped the tickets in her hands and walked away, leaving her ... probably speachless.

Serena POV

Okay, so Jacob just gave me tickets to Spain, not wierd at all! Note my sarcasm. I can't just accept these tickets! Well, since he gave me them I could, but the date for the journey is on thursday, and today is tuesday. Which give me pretty much no time at all to ask my parents.

When I got home I talked to my mum.

"Hey mum!" I said, unsure how to tell her.

"Yes sweetie" my mum said, cutting meat for todays dinner.

"My friend kinda gave me tickets to Spain today!" my mother dropped her knife.

"Omg mum watch out!" I said as it dropped beside her.

"Sweetie, what did you just say?"

***

Sorry for quitting here but ... I´m tired!! Lol, I have too sleep! SO! Until next time ;)

Please comment, vote and fan! I really appreciate it! And I get so happy when I get votes, comments and fans :) And also, anyone noticed that I´ve changed my wattpad name. Is ForgiveForget better??

xoxo

thebigdreamer