Chapter three

-If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger

Unknown POV

I watched them; it’s easy to tell that Jacob was her angel. I will not let him succeed, after what he has done to me. It was time to pay, I wanted to get the girl right now, but I know that I must be patient. If I wait, the perfect opportunity will show up, I just get that feeling, and I am always right. I ran my hand through my dirty blonde hair, and grinned.

“Almost time” I said to myself. I heard the clock ring and I saw students rushing like crazy on their way home. In the middle of the crowd, I saw her. And I didn’t see Jacob, luck was on my side and I grinned.

I followed the girl, and when we came to a place where she was alone, I decided to make my move. I covered her mouth and nose with a tissue with a chemical that makes you sleep. I held it there for about 30 seconds before she passed out. Perfect. I picked her up in bridal style, she didn’t weight very much and I was well trained. I looked up and grinned evil. If heaven decided to give me a hard time, I was going to hit back ten times harder.

I threw her in roughly in the car and got into driver’s seat and started to drive. It was all Jacobs fault. If he didn’t do that stupid thing I wouldn’t be doing this to him. Just thinking about that incident made my blood boil. I wanted revenge, and revenge is sweet.

When I arrived to my little cabin I lifted her up again, went into my cabin and threw her in a cage and locked her up. It wasn’t necessary but I wanted to be on the safe side – it would take Jacob time if he tried to save her.

Jacob POV

When school ended I had this mystic feeling. I was uneasy, but I didn’t know why. Was it something with my girl? Wait, did I just say my girl? I shook my head, this was not a good feeling. We angels could sense things. I decided to look for Serena, just to be on the safe side. What really was the problem was that when school ended, everyone rushed like crazy. Like they were just being released from prison. It was funny to watch, but I know the feeling. School is so boring, even in above.

I scanned my eyes and saw Serena, my heart immediately relaxed. I grinned, she was safe. But what was that feeling before all about? I was curious. Well, I saw Serena and that’s all that matters to me. I went home, feeling glad that I want down to earth, it was fun to experience those new feelings, I definitely had something to talk about when I returned back up.

“How was school today dear?” Mrs. Smith asked me and passed me the potatoes.

“Good, but boring, it’s funnier up there, and thanks” I said as I took the bowl of potatoes and placed some on my plate. She laughed softly.

“You will get used, how long do you plan to stay?”

“Honestly, I don’t know” I said with a troubled face, “Until I sort things up. I´ve messed up” I said and smiled sadly. She nodded understanding and passed me the salmon, and I placed a big bit on my plate.

“You can always talk to me” she said and I nodded. “Thank you.”

The uneasiness didn’t leave me alone, it kept coming back and I knew something was wrong, I just didn’t know what. Could it be my mate? I haven’t even met her yet. I would be so sad if she died – even if I haven’t met her yet. It could be Serena, we have a special bond, but I don’t know if it includes feeling each other’s feelings. I decided to go up and ask an elder.

An elder is not someone to mess with, you respect them. They are wise, old (very, very, old) and have many experiences. You can never win over them, no matter what you do. I waited until night came and let my wings come out. What a nice feeling, letting the feathers collide with the soothing cool air. I flew up and bowed.

“Hi elder Jones” I said with respect and he made a gesture allowing me to sit next to him. I sat down and started to talk.

“I wonder if I can feel someone’s feelings except for my mate? I have been feeling uneasy for the whole day and I don’t know why. Before I went home I made sure that the one I´m supposed to protect was safe.” I said confused. Elder Jones looked at me, surprised.

“I´ve never heard of that before” he said, “You only feel you mates feeling, and that’s after you have seen that person” he said and I nodded. Have I seen my mate? Without me noticing, no way, that couldn’t be true. I must be sure that she is fine. “I have to go now, thank you for your time elder Jones” I said and bowed again. He smiled. “No problem, dear”.

I spread out my wings and flew. I checked her addressed before so I knew the way to her home. How much was the clock? Three in the morning, but not everyone was asleep. There was a light coming from the living room. The woman looked like Serena, but older. I suppose that’s her mother. The man held a worried expression and so did a boy in my age, I knew that was her brother. No Serena, that could only mean one thing – she was gone. Dammit. How come I always fail?

I was confused, didn’t know what to do. It was like my brain just shut down, taking a break. I knew that I had to pull myself together, finding her quick was important. Who could have done this? My mind was blank and never once in my live have I felt this helpless.

“Damn it” I cursed. Suddenly, my phone ringed. The display showed no number or name, so I answered.

“Long time no talk” a familiar voice talked to me. Hell no.

“What do you want?” I said stiff and cold.

“You know very well what I want “the voice said, damn it.

“I will give you a chance to save your little friend here, if you can find her” then he laughed evil, hung up. It was Trey, the fallen angel.

*

Short I know xc But I wanted to update right now (a) I promise you I´ll update with longer chapters! Comment! Is it good? School starts soon and I´ll have less time to write :(

What do YOU think will happen next? ;)

xoxo

ForgiveForget