Luthier

Requested by: @Bob_tomysungjin (Originally Milasbelssing)

Luthier x (All Genders) Reader

Title: Two Months

Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

(Valencia isn't a character in the game she is an original character)

During war

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

W A R N I N G

S w e a r i n g

───────────────────────

3rd POV

Two months, it has been two months since the Zofia's Deliverance rescued you from Rigel's witches, it has been two months since you first look into his eyes, it has been two months since the day you met the man that filled your heart with warmth and showed you the wonderful feeling of falling in love, it has been two months since you met Luthier.

Luthier, a man so devoted to keeping his family traditions alive, a man so devoted to focusing all his attention on the well-being of his younger sister, a young mage who is also in the Deliverance. A man who taught you all about magic and secretly about love and dreaming.

In your eyes, he was the man that showed you the beauty in the cold world, he was the man who set the fire to your candle of passion and emotion. He was the man that could paint your world picture-perfect, with colors and details that you didn't even know could be there, he in general just made your life better in so many different ways.

You didn't know exactly what you loved the most about him you adored the most about him, it could be his dedication and determination, it could be the way he spoke to you, it could be how much he cares for his family, or maybe... it was all of them. You never understood how he wrapped you around his finger so quickly, hell, it usually takes two months to fully understand someone and yet you fell in love with him in that amount of time. It was almost like it was written in the stars.

No one knew about your strong feelings about the twenty-two-year-old mage, one you and the journal you write in every night. Your journal was almost like your best friend, it let you rant and talk about the thoughts and ideas that left you restless at night, it knew everything about you, and whoever opens it will know everything about you within a few hours of page flipping and analyzing. However, they might get bored at the beginning of each day since you always start with the same thing,

"I started my usual walk with the one I loves younger sister, Delthea..." it was how you always started your day, and what you were currently doing as the young mage vociferates about her brother and how he's always yelling at her about, "fooling around" on the battlefield. Even though she says horrible things about him, that doesn't change any way you feel about him, in fact, it increases your feelings for him.