Niles

Niles x Maid! Reader (She/Her Pronouns)

Title: Angel in black lace

Game: Fire Emblem: Fates (Conquest)

Extra(s): Male Corrin (Kamui) is with Hoshido and Female Corrin (Corrin) is with Nohr in this oneshot

During War

───────────────────────

W A R N I N G

E x p l i c i t  C o n t e n t ( S e x u a l )

E x p l i c i t  L a n g u a g e

───────────────────────

Niles's POV

Grace, purity, beauty. Those three words describe the angel that I was following in secret today. She was dressed like a maid, but not the normal one that Felica, Flora, and the other women wear, hers was... sexier.

The upper body part was entirely made out of black lace, I could see her black bra, but I couldn't tell if it was lacey or silky. The skirt was quite short, it ended at her upper- thigh, the sleeves were short and off the shoulder, her cleavage was very visible, a white, silk apron tied tightly around her waist. On the covered parts of her chest (Which wasn't a lot) were silk, purple ribbons the crisscrossed to make x's across to the apron. The silky skirt was a little puffed out, it bounced up a bit every time she walked closer to the sick prince. Her thigh high socks stayed up perfectly, and her black wedges were clicking and clacking on the stone floor.

She sits down on the bed elegantly, placing the tray on his lap, she placed the back of her hand on his forehead to check his temperature, a small smile on his face. I whistled at her, causing the prince and the angel to look at me, her cheeks turning pink and prince Leo scoffing stuffily.

"What the hell are you doing here?" the prince asked with a glare and a sharp sniffle that echoed throughout his fancy as fuck bedroom, I smirked and walked closer to both of them from the darkness of the balcony and into the light of the prince's candle lit room.

3rd POV

"Just checking out the angel." the male said, Leo sighed and looked over at you.

"(Your name), this is Niles, Niles, this is (Your name), now, please stop flirting with the maid in front of me before I retch all over you." The prince's hard glare was still on Niles.

"No can do, Milord, you know how I get with pretty girls." He said with a sly wink. You looked away from the attractive albino who was flirting with you and stood up from the bed.

"Um, I think I'll take my leave, Milord, please do call when you need something." You bowed to the prince before leaving,

"Thank you, (Your name)." The prince said before taking the medicine that was on the tray.

"Bye, (Your name)~" Niles sang with a small smirk, you gave him a small smile and waved back, your face still as red as the prince's tomatoes. You closed the door behind you and immediately buried your face in your soft hands, groaning in embarrassment.

You've seen the one eyed albino around the castle before, he was always around lord Leo and that weird Odin guy, He seemed so relaxed but always so flirty with the women of Nohr. He always intrigued you, he always seemed so confident, not to mention, he was very attractive. There was probably no way you could've gotten his attention with the basic Nohrian outfit, so after months of begging Lady Camilla to help you gain his attention. She eventually agreed when she realized how desperate you were for her younger brother's retainer, she knew a lot about him including the type of women he's into: the shy yet sexy type.