Robin

Male! Robin x All genders! Reader

Title: Life changing moment

Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening

(Eurydice isn't a real character in the game she isn't a real character in the game, she is a made up character by me)

Eurydice is pronounced as yoo-rid-uh-see

During War

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

W A R N I N G

S w e a r i n g (Shouldn't surprise you)

───────────────────────

(Your name)'s POV

"Eurydice, are you sure you wanna do this?.." I ask my friend, the runaway Princess Eurydice of Ashaevia. Eurydice turned to you, her gray eyes looked into my (eye color) eyes, she nodded.

"We don't have a choice, (Nickname)." I sighed and pulled my hood up over my head, Eurydice copied my motion. We took a few more steps to the Ylisstol, Ylisse's capitol, if only Eurydice's father wasn't a dickhead that was power-hungry than we wouldn't be in this damn mess!

Flashback + 3rd POV

You and Eurydice were only your usual afternoon walk, you in your usual (insert choice)

(Female: Black and navy blue dress that reached the floor, it hugged your curves perfectly, it wasn't anything too fancy, but it was an upgrade from any noble women's dresses. The dress's main color was black, there's a navy blue section that's wrapped around your waist, the dress was sleeveless, you wore a black, velvet choker and black wedges. You also had a small (dagger or knife) strapped to your (dominant hand) thigh underneath your dress for self-defense.)

(Male: Black undershirt and pants, over your clothing, was your dark gray armor, the reflection of the lights of the candles in the castle reflecting against your chest plate. Your cape was made out of silk and was navy blue, your (weapon) was in your holder which was strapped on across your (side [For swords, daggers, ninja stars, tomes, etc...]/ back [For axes, large swords, lances, bows, etc...]) you had dark navy blue boots on that match your cape perfectly, your boots almost looked black.)

(Non-Binary: Black long-sleeved shirt with dark blue stripes going horizontally, you had (loose pants/ a skirt [whichever you prefer]) on with knee-high socks with the same design as your shirt, you had black, leather boots on and (a small weapon or tome) in one of the pockets of your over-sized black coat with navy blue designs covering it from all over.)