Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...

Start from the beginning

"I could but, I don't want to. Let's do this outside." I smiled as I led the way to the courtyard, Anna and Punzie giggling behind me.

Eugene:

A few minutes after Rapunzel left with her cousin Elsa, someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

As the door opened, I saw Jack and Kristoff carrying our luggages along with some castle guards.

"Are all these your stuff?" Jack asked as he placed a big trunk by the edge of the bed.

"No. Almost all of those are Rapunzel's." I responded. "Now where is that satchel?" I asked myself as I searched for it in our luggage.

"I think this is it?" Kristoff said holding up said satchel.

"Yep. That's it." I took it from him and opened it. "Now come on out you lazy frog." I said to Pascal.

Pascal peeped out the bag and yawned. "We're here, sleepy head."

"What is that?" Jack asked pointing at Pascal.

"This is Pascal. Rapunzel's little friend." I introduced.

"Aww. He looks cute. But I still prefer Sven." Kristoff said.

"Uh- who's Sven?"

"His reindeer and other half, aside from Anna, that is." Jack said as he leaned on his staff.

"Oh. I see. By the way Jack, can I ask you some questions?"

"Such as?"

"Am I just tired or did I just see you fly back here from the dock???"

"Uhm. Technically, I don't fly. I go with the wind. The wind makes it seem like I'm flying." He chuckled.

"Really?? I thought you do fly." Kristoff said.

"Well, now you know that I don't." said Jack.

"And aside from that, what are the other things that you can do?" I asked.

"He can give you a very fun time." Said Kristoff as he placed his arm on Jack's shoulder. "He's the Guardian of Fun."

"Guardian of Fun? What is that? Do you spread fun everywhere?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. That's actually what I do." Jack smirked.

"Seriously? You're not messing around with me are you?"

"No, we're not. Do we look like people who would trick you or something?" Kristoff asked.

"Oh. No. Not at all. I'm used to magical stuff and everything. Rapunzel used to have hair that glows when she sings. I just never heard of a 'Guardian of Fun'." I blurted out.

"Oh he's not just a Guardian of Fun. He can actually control the winter weather too. Snow, Frost, Wind, that kind of stuff." Kristoff added.

"Really? So you and Elsa are like the same. Huh?"

"Yeah. It's the one thing that we have in common." He smiled. "By the way, you want a tour?"

"Again?" Kristoff whined. "This castle is soooo big and it's tiring to go all over the place."

"Then, we'll have to have a little fun as we do it." Jack smirked.

"Sure, I'll just have to find Rapunzel first and hand Pascal to her."

"Alright. I know where they are. They're in Elsa's room I heard them giggling when I passed by." Jack informed.

Elsa: