C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

Start from the beginning

"Jin..." I bit my lip, "What if someone sees us like this?"

"So what? They'll know you belong to me" I felt his hot breath on my ear as he spoke.

"How can you say that? We're not even dating" I scoffed.

"Today 4 p.m, infront of your house" Seokjin turned me around so I could face him, "don't be late"

"I didn't even agreed to-"

"You'll say yes anyway" Seokjin smirked before leaving a peck on my lips.

"Mom I'm home" I shouted as I dropped my bags on the floor.

I went to the kitchen and saw my mom making lunch which gave me a small idea.

"Mom?" I questioned and she turned around.

"Oh you're back! How was your morning? Did you had breakfast?"

"It was good and yes" I replied, "can you make lunch for one more person today?"

"Sure but why?"

"I'm going to invite someone over"

"Who?"

"You'll see"

Aftery mother agreed to me, I grabbed my belongings from the leaving room and headed to my old room.

It was still the same as I left but I thought it would be covered in dust. Surprisingly it was clean. My mother probably cleaned it.

I dialed Seokjin's number on my phone and waited him to pick up. As soon as he did so, I heard his voice.

Seokjin: "Hello Y/N?"

Y/N: "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Seokjin: "shoot"

Y/N: "Wanna come over for lunch and don't worry for our date. We can go after we're done"

I bit my lip nervously and waited him to answer.

Seokjin: "miss me that much huh? Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes"

Y/N: "Love you, bye"

I quickly ended the call before he could answer. I grinned and put my phone on the bed before going downstairs to help my mother.

But before I could go, I stopped on my way as I stared at the closed door of Jira's room. The feelings I got when I went in were mixed. I felt as if her presense was still there but everything looked empty.

The door bell rang and I quickly ran down stairs after closing Jira's room. When I opened the door, Seokjin was standing there, handsome as ever.

"Seokjin?" My mother came and smile, "After a long time. How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you" Seokjin slightly bowed, "How are you?"

"I'm ok" She nodded, "Anyways I will be back soon, I still have to finish cooking"

"I'll help" Seokjin volunteered but my mom shook her head.