C H A P T E R F I V E

Y/N's POV

The girl sat on the couch next to me, playing with her shoulder length black hair. Her brown eyes stared at the ground as if she was suddenly have found it interesting. She let a sigh escape from her lips and finally looked up at me.

"I'm really confused" Jira spoke weakly.

"I am partly too. I don't understand why he kidnapped you so he can show that he hates me. He could just say that to my face" I said as I looked for pyjamas from my wardrobe. I grabbed a rosy pink pyjama and walked towards the bathroom, leaving Jira alone in my room.

"I'll be right back" I said before closing the bathroom door to get changed.

Author's POV

Jira let a sigh escape from her lips again and waited for her sister. She lay on Y/N's bed and stared at the ceiling uninterested. She was getting bored, minute by minute as she wished her sister to come out of the bathroom soon.

She grabbed her phone quickly and before she could do anything, someone was calling her. It was Seokjin. Jira decided to ignore his call and declined it.

A sudden knock was heard by the window and Jira jumped from the bed she was laying on. She slowly approached towards the window and opened it. She felt somehow afraid.

"Who-" A pebble almost hit her head as she managed to dodge it quickly. She looked down and saw a silver haired boy smiling apologetically at her.

"Come down" Jimin said, enough for Jira to hear. She was surprised that Jimin was here to see her at night. She felt a little nervous honestly.

Jira quietly put on her flats on and went outside without informing her sister. It was very cold at that summer night and Jira was only wearing a white tennis skirt and a tshirt.

She shivered a little but made up her mind to not to bring a jacket because it won't take long.

Jimin was waiting outside, staring at the flower garden infront of him. He was tapped at the shoulder by someone and he quickly turned to Jira. She was shyly looking at him with a questioning look.

"Hey" Jimin spoke first, pulling his hair back as it has been a habit of his.

"Hey" Jira smiled shyly and tried to find words to speak. She somehow felt nervous around this guy and she wasn't sure how to act.

"Are you ok? I mean after what happened today" He asked, a little concerned.

"Yeah I feel ok now. It's just, I never thought Seokjin would capture me like that" Jira let out a nervous chuckle and reminded herself what happened today.

Jira was wandering around the mall as Seokjin excused himself to check out the arcade hall. Yoongi was helping Hoseok to find a good pair of shoes while Maylee went to the coffee shop to get some drinks.

After a little moment she was tightly held by someone she didn't know. She couldn't spare a glance at the person who was kidnapping her as she was forced to get on the black car. The last person she saw was Jimin, who was staring at her in horror. Jira managed to cry out a help and the boy left quickly to inform his friends.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Jimin questioned and Jira shook her head in denial.

"My sister won't like it and it's kind of cold" Jira shivered and looked at  the house.

"Don't worry I'll send a text to Y/N that we'll be gone for a while. And you should've bought a jacket Jira" Jimin chuckled and removed his jacket. He wrapped his jacket around the girl and smiled.