King of Tickles (2/3)

Part 2: Fierce Battles

  I put my was gonna put my shoes and socks on when I remembered that Sebby was barefoot. It would be weird that one of us had shoes while the other had none. So I stuffed my socks in my pocket and put my shoes in my cabin. We were the only people barefoot outside. Sebby and I walked around and saw Ethan, the best tickler amongst the boys, lying in the field. Sebby and I noticed that he was sleeping. We tiptoed towards him, making sure we won't wake him up. Ethan currently had shorts on, with a tanktop. He had untied sneakers as well. I went towards his feet, grabbing on shoe. The shoes slipped off easy, I slipped off the other to find that he was wearing ankle socks. Sebby took some string and tied his hands to a post. Ethan was lying several inches away from a patch of 6 inch tall grass. I moved his feet towards the patch of grass. then we stepped back.

  Ten minutes later, the wind picked up, swaying the grass back and forth, the grass brushed along the soles of Ethan. He smiled. He eventually woke up laughing to the grass tickling his feet. We walked over and asked for his feathers.

  "I... am not... giving... it to.... you" He said in between laughs.

  "How about after this?" I asked, as I poking his sides. The pokes turned into spider crawls. His laugh jumped up and down the music scale. Sebby started tickling his calf and the back of the knees. He started shrieking and screaming.

   "Ahahalll rihahahahtt, tahahahahaaaaakkkee my fethaaahhhaahhharrrrrsssss!!!!!" He said as we slowed down and untied his hands. We went off waiting for our next opponents.

* * *

  It came down to three people. Tyler, the sneakiest and most ticklish; Sebby, my partner in tickling; and me. We looked around for Tyler. Who had 8 feathers. Sebby and I only had 6 each. Tyler was probably hiding in the trees. We found him in our cabin. We cornered him, but I tripped over my shoes. He tried to escape but Sebby blocked the door. I grabbed his leg as he fell on to the carpeted floor. I pulled his shoes and socks off. In front of me were the sweaty tanned feet. I took 3 feathers in each had and stroked them against his bare heels. He tried to pull his feet away but I held them tight. I eventually rose towards his arches. He started to laugh louder. Finally, I took four feathers and put one in between his toes. I took the remaining two and tickled his heel and soles. He scrunched and wiggled his toes, which tickled even  ore with the feathers in the gaps. He eventually gave up his feathers and I took four and gave four to Sebby.

* * *

  I thought it was over, but Sebby pinned me down.

  "There can only be one winner." He said as he wriggled his fingers into my sides. I started squirming trying to escape his tickles, but he kept finding my sides. I finally escaped but he grabbed my bare foot. And I tugged but he put a feather there as my heel passed through the feather. He started using his ten feathers as ten fingers. Swirling feathery tips on my poor ticklish soles. I thought about surrendering when I found an opening to Sebby's sides. I took my hand shoved my 5 fingers into his ticklish ribs. He stopped tickling to defend himself. But it wasn't enough. I took my feathers and started stroking his sides and stomach. When he covered his sides, I put more feathers on his stomach. When he covered his sctomach I put more feathers on his sides. He fell into a laughing trance as I went for the final kill. I took all ten feathers, lined them up, and stroked his ribs. The feathers, tickled at different rates, but they all tickled effeciruvely. He tried to defend but I tickled his tummy and he just fell back and laughed his gut out. He gave up.

  "You win! You are the King of Tickles!" Sebby said in laughtered defeat.