Punishment (Part 2)

Sebby and I woke up at 6:15. We headed to the building. We made it just in time. Tim was standing in front of the table as usual. Instead of the fifteen tickle chairs that were there yesterday, there were only two chairs. We stepped toward the table but Tim stopped us.

  "Stop right there. You must be barefoot while you are in this building as part of your punishment." Tim said. We took off our shoes and socks. The floor was cold against out bare feet. Tim directed us to our chairs. We sat down as Tim strapped us down on the chair.

  "If I remember correctly, Sebby's most ticklish spots are his sides," Tim said as he stared at Sebby, then he turned around at me "and your's is your feet." Tim said. I was already curling our toes. Tim then put our feet in stocks. "If you think you weren't going to get to feel setting 10, think again." Tim said as he pushed the button.

  One hundred hands were all over my upper body. Invisible fingers were digging in between my ribs, while others were circling my belly button. My armpits were infested with tiny pokes, and my neck was being stroked by the hands. I was laughing loudly. Sebby on the other hand, was screaming. For him it must have felt like all the hands, if  it most of them, were at his ribs. After fifteen minutes of the relentless torture, Tim pushed the button to stop the tickling.

  "If you had confessed sooner, it would have only been at setting 5 and I would let you go right now, but you confessed five days after, so there's more." Tim said as he came up to me. He rubbed  lotion on my feet to make them more soft. This was gonna be torture. He started of with light strokes on my soles. Up and down, up and down. He sped up, make my curl my toes. Tim noticed this, so he stopped, then tied my toes to the stocks. I could no longer curl my toes. He resumed with my tickling. He started tickling my arches. I shrieked, as he sped up and went higher on my foot.

  By now I have held back my laughter, but I had a feeling that was about to change as he picked up a hair brush. He brushed my soles left and right at my heel. It felt like a thousand nails scratching my heel. I bit my lip, but Tim went higher up my sole. He went past my arches and right at the base of my toes. Se started brushing my feet and with his free hand he started tickling my heel. I let go of my laughter. I laughed my head off as he continued this for a minite. Then out of nowhere, Tim pressed the button, but it only tickled me. With tickling everywhere on my body, I had no choice but to sit back and laugh my lungs out. After ten long and torturous minutes he stopped.

  "Now I know Sebby is your friend, so I am asking you now, would you want Sebby over here feel all that?" Tim asked

  "It was my idea, he only helped me. He didn't tickle you that much, it wouldn't be fair if he got the same a pun of torture as me. I'll take it for him." I said, knowing how much it tickled, but it was my friend, my BEST friend.

  "Good, now while I repeat the process for you, Sebby over here will get setting 5." Tim said as he pressed the button. The feeling I thought I would never feel again, was back. I was laughing my guts out, while Sebby was only giggling. Whether it was from the tickling, or seeing my getting tortured, Sebby only giggled. I was howling for mercy. It was another ten minutes before Tim let us go.

  "I hoped you learned your lesson about torturing others without their permission." Tim said as he let us go. We put our shoes back on and headed back to the cabins. It's over now.