Introduction

I got on the bus and headed for camp. It was going to be amazing. Along the way, I fell asleep and missed my camp. When I woke up, Ithe bus was beside this weird camp, and very few kids were still on the bus. 

  "LAST STOP! EVERYBODY OFF!!" The Bus Driver yelled. Everybody, including me, got off the bus. 'CAMP TICK L. Inc.' was the camp's name, which was a weird name. I went to the nearest camp counselor to tell them I'm not supposed to be here. I found one after five minutes. His name was Tim.

  "I'm not registered at this camp," I told Tim.

  "It's okay, 'There's always room for one more,' is our camp motto. Just fill in this information form and you can head your way to the Mess Hall. The bus just left so you're staying with us for the summer." Tim said as he handed me the Camper Infomation Form.

CAMPER INFORMATION

Name (First, Last): ____________

DOB (YYYY/MM/DD): ___________

Allergies: ____________________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emergency Contacts:

Name (First, Last): _____________

  Relationship to camper: ________

  Phone Number: (___) - ___ - ____

Name (First, Last): _____________

  Relationship to camper: ________

  Phone Number: (___) - ___ - ____

  I filled out the form and gave it to Tim. I headed for the Mess Hall. 

Ten minutes later...

  Everyone got around the unlit campfire. We were split up into two cabins, one for the boys and one for girls. We got into our cabins and unpacked our stuff. My cabin buddies seemed friendly. 

  "Who was here last year, I keep forgetting?" Tim asked. About half the cabin raised their hands. 

  "Well, for those who weren't here last year, I am Tim," he pointed to himself "This is Danny, Immanuel, and Mark," He introduced them in order "And we will be your counselors this year. For the newcomers, we have a secret about this camp, WE... ALL... LOVE... TICKLING!! You are here to let out your tickling thoughts, moves, and bodies. Now, who is up for some Icebreakers!" Tim said. All the campers raised their hands. I loved tickling, especially tickling boys. I guess fate brought me here. I love this camp already.