Sleepy Feet

We had a full day of non-tickling activities, capture the flag, dodgeball, relay races. At the end of the day, we headed back to the cabin. We changed then, we got into our beds. Mine was right besides Sebby's.

  "Nighty night campers." Tim said before going to sleep in the corner of the room. After all the counselors were asleep. I checked if Sebby was still awake. I heard him snoring. I walked up to his bed. I pulled the covers to reveal his size 9 feet. He had high arches and long toes. I stroked one finger up his sole, his foot flinched. I stroked one finger up his other foot, his foot flinched. I finger walked up his sole, and stopped at his toes. I kept my fingers under his toes, he grunted. I did the same on his other foot, keeping both hands at the base of the toes on each foot. He grunted louder. I tapped my fingers rapidly under his toes, he pulled his feet away. I turned things up by holding his ankles. I took a feather from my pocket and weaved it in between his toes. He tried to pull his feet away, but I held them down. I sawed the feather back and forth while Sebby was trying to pull his feet away. I went faster every 10 seconds, making Sebby pull harder.

  Finally, he woke up. I quickly went back to my bed, and pulled the covers. I shut my eyes. I heard footsteps coming toward my bed. I opened one eye. I saw Sebby pick up the feather I tickled him with. He has a look in his eye telling me he wanted revenge. I told everyone during icebreakers that my weak spot was my feet. Sebby started with circles on my arches. They got bigger and bigger. He mimicked the actions on my other foot. At this point I shut my eyes, bit my lip and tried to relax. He switched to horizontal strokes, switching back and forth from each foot. It started at the heel. The higher he went, the harder it was to relax. I was both loved it and hated it. When he got to me toes. He stopped, maybe he gave up. I was wrong I felt fingers separating my toes. My toes were spread out and immobilized. I stroked the softest skin under my toes. I went insane. It was so hard to hold my laughter. I grunted. He only picked up the speed. I was SO close to crying.

  "OOKKAAYY, YOU WIINNNNN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SSSTTTTAAAAAHHHHHHPPPPPP!!!!!!" I said defeated. Even though he won, he went into rapid torture for 30 seconds. I was screamy laughing. He finally stopped, I was panting like crazy. I lied before. THIS was the most intense tickling I had.

  "How was it?" Sebby asked me.

  "Not gonna lied, I liked it, before the torture." I confessed.

  "I kind of liked it when you tickled me too." Sebby said.

  "Let's get some shut eye." I said yawning.