When You Both Have an Awkward Moment in Class

(Time: January)

*Your P.O.V.*

It's almost been a whole year, and I feel like Severus and I have gotten a bit closer than before. Now every lunch, we would head to each other's offices to have tea and lunch there instead of the Great Hall. Speaking of lunchtime, we both finished eating and began our stroll to our classroom while having pleasant conversations.

"Severus, out of all the the years you've worked here-even though we're the same age-have you ever had any awkward moments because of your students?" I asked him out of curiosity. He answers, "Actually, I've had quite a few students who would ask the most ridiculous and awkward questions over the years. Some as pranks or jokes, others being serious and/or private. Either way, they were all very uncomfortable." "Haha, I hope that all goes well and no one says anything," I chuckled. Severus nodded in agreement.

We finally made it to class on time and began the lesson. Everything was going smoothly, given the usual potion mistakes, when one student raised their hand. I walked over to them to ask, "Is there a problem, Mr. Crownwood?" The Gryffindor boy answers me, "Yes, I have a question, Ms. (L/N).....

"Are you and Professor Snape together?"

At that question, Severus literally tripped over air while I was blushing madly. Severus made it on his feet and answers with a question(and a blush), "Would you like that answer in DETENTION, Mr. Crownwood?!" The poor boy nearly passed out in fear answering him with a "No sir!" But I answered his question anyway, "No, we're not together, but we are friends." He relaxes a little and continues to brew his assigned potion.

After that, everyone worked quietly for the rest of class. Just as Severus and I were about to tell everyone to clean up, another Gryffindor boy, a 6th year, raised his hand for a question. Severus called on him, "What is it, Mr. Diaval?" "Yes, I just wanted to know, since everyone is of age in here to get this, and I want to hear your answer to this....................what is sex?" By now, the whole classroom is bursting with laughter and high-fives while Severus and I are deadpanning and blushing at the same time. Severus facepalmed and finally spoke after the laughter, "You want to joke about this question, then fine, I'll give you your answer that you want so badly...."

"Sex is a sensation caused by temptation; a guy sticks his location into a girl's destination to increase the population for the next generation...." He is face-to-face with Diaval with a killing glare by now, ".....Do you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?" Everyone is amused and frightened by now, both by his answer and his glare-I'm just standing there shocked! 'I guess he just about had enough,'  I thought to myself. Mr. Diaval just sat there afraid and shocked at Severus's answer and didn't even utter a single syllable.

Severus finally stands upright and turns to the entire class and states, "Now, if everyone is done joking around like mumbling, bumbling baboons, class is dismissed." And with that, the bell rang and everyone ran out the doors. It was just us in the classroom now when I finally spoke. "Wow, Severus! I didn't know you had that in you!" I exclaimed. He jumps at my voice and stutters out with a blush, "I-I didn't know I-I had th-that in me, either!" He hides his face in his hands.

It was so awkward and quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I thought I would break him for sure, soI finally broke the silence before I left to get more papers. "If I may be bold to say..." I began with a flirtatious voice as I walked past his frame and leaned into his ear, ".....I wouldn't mind if you gave me a demonstration." I turn to see his reaction and sure enough, his reaction was PRICELESS! Blush redder than a baboon butt, mouth gaping open and closed like a fish out of water, and wide eyes of shock and something else....OH WELL! I couldn't restrain myself anymore. I burst out in laughter for maybe 10 minutes before finally relaxing!

After my laughing fit, I face Severus again and tell him, "I was only joking, professor. Just buy me dinner first, and I MIGHT let you show me!" "(Y/N)!!!" I immediately run before he catches me. He chased me all around the school while I was just laughing my head off!

'I love to tease him!'