💀 Chapter 16 💀

Start from the beginning

Is he real? Or is he an Angel?

Y/N: Nice to meet you, your dancing is amazing!

Jimin: Haha, Thank you. I love yours, your dancing is perfect!

Y/N: Wait mines? It's our first time meeting though, I haven't danced in front of anyone here.

Jimin: Ms.Healy showed us your video, the one you sent when you applied for this school and we were left in shock at how good you are

I looked at Alice and a wide smile appeared on her face as she shrugged. Embarrassed, I turned my gaze back at him and Thanked him.

Y/N: Thank you! I hope we get along

Jimin: Of course, we will, should I show you around?

Y/N: Sure, if it's no bother then why not

Jimin: It's early and I was just warming up for later. I have all the time you need my lady

Alice: Great, then I'll head to my office. Thank you and if you can, Jimin please show her the dorm afterwards.

He nodded and she excused herself out the room. I sighed and he noticed my hand was turning slightly purple from carrying the luggage.

Jimin: Your getting hurt, Allow me to carry it.

I felt a huge relief when he took the luggage from my hand. He seems really nice.

Y/N: Thank you Jimin

Jimin: No problem Harley

Y/N: How do-

Jimin: Maybe we already know much more about you than you think. Don't worry though only I know and someone else, let's go meet them.

~~~~~~

Jimin and I walked down the hall to another practice room and he knocked before we walked in.

Once again I was left in shock. The way he moves is outstanding.

 The way he moves is outstanding

Jimin: Hobi hyung, She's here

He stopped after hearing Jimin and paused the music before walking towards us.