"Omg, What are you doing here?" I ask.

"For you silly!" Harley says and spins me around.

"What?" I say confused.

"Lucas and I moved here so I could stay close to you," Harley says and smiles.

Harley comes in to hug me and I ditch her and hug Lucas.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for letting her come!" I say kissing his ass.

"Wow, cock blocking me now?" Harley says playfully.

I just smile innocently.

"Even I don't get hugs like that." Mason jokes.

I just blush.

"Wow! Come on you gotta give the boy some," Harley says and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shut it, Harley!" I scream and feel my cheeks burn.

Lucas nudges me and gives me a look. I just sigh and walk away. I know they're just joking but it's hitting me hard. Mason has been with so many other girls. I'm just an amateur. He'll probably leave me right after.

"You okay?" Sam asks worried.

"Can I ask you something... personal?" I ask.

"Of course, anything," Sam says.

"Have you and Hunter... ya know..?"

"Oh... yeah.. why do you ask?" She says confused.

"Well it's just, that I feel pressured to give Mason something, and what if I'm not good? Like he'll probably leave me for some porn star. And it's not like I'm good enough for him. Like-

"Okay, I get it! Look you shouldn't feel pressured to do anything. Mason seems like a kind and caring guy and if he's pressing you into doing anything you don't want to then he's not worth it. Plus if he loves you he won't care if you're inexperienced. Babygirl porn is fake and I promise you that no guy wants to be with a pornstar. That might even make him feel better to know he's your first. Just don't stress about it. When you're ready you'll know." Sam smiles and hugs me.

"Thanks, Sam. You have great advice." I say and squeeze her.

I walk to first period alone since I have no one in that class with me. I walk in and take a seat. I do my work for the most part. That class is pretty easy and boring. It's going by pretty fast. I go to second period and have Jordan in that class. The whole time we were laughing and the teacher kept glaring at us. It was really funny.

It was finally lunch. I don't have many classes with anyone and so far none with Mason. I walk into the cafeteria and go to our table. As I'm walking toward the table I see a really pretty girl talking to Mason and looking all giggly, like a lost puppy. That bitch is hitting on my man. I walk over and look at her.

"I already have a girlfriend," Mason says annoyed.

"She won't know." The girl whispers in his ear.

I clear my throat loudly. She looks at me and laughs.

"Her? Really?" She laughs. "I know you can do better than that!"

"Excuse me? I wouldn't be talking little miss my heads too big for my body. Let's not forget your fake ass badly drawn on eyebrows. Go find another dick cuz this one's mine." I say and give her a threatening look.

She just screams and walks away knowing she lost. I look over to see Mason staring at me. It makes my breath hitch. He's giving me a dirty smirk. I sit down next to him and he pulls me on his lap. I squeak surprised.

"I love it when you get jealous. That was super hot." Mason whispers huskily in my ear.

I could feel goosebumps run down my back. Everyone at the table is just staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing..." They all say in unison.

"I'm gonna go get some food, do you want anything?" Mason asks me.

"No, thank you," I say and smile.

I stand up and let him go get some food with Hunter.

I ask Harley and Sam to go to the bathroom with me to leave Em and Jordan alone on purpose. After we come out this random guy comes up to me.

"Hey baby, I don't remember sleeping with you." He says and checks me out.

"Honey I don't think you remember any of them," I say back and laugh.

"Well, I think this one I'll remember." He says and bites his lip.

"Ew. I wouldn't want that if you were the last guy on earth." I say in disgust.

Harley and Sam just laugh.

"What did you just say bitch?" He says and grabs my wrist tight.

"I said that I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last guy on earth," I say and grind my teeth.

He grips my wrist harder, hard enough to leave a bruise. "You're gonna regret that!" He lets go of my hand and walks away.

"Whatever. What's the worst he could do?" I say and laugh.

We get back to the table and I'm holding my wrist. It still hurts. I sit back down next to Mason and he looks at me funny.

"What?" I say trying to not act suspicious.

"What are you hiding?" Mason says in a serious tone.

I put my hand between my legs. "Nothing why?" I say lying.

He grabs my wrist and looks at it. "What the fuck Ash? Why do you lie to me? Who did this to you?" Mason says getting angry.

"Mason it's fine. I took care of it myself." I say trying to calm him down.

"Damn Ash if I knew he hurt you that bad I would've done something," Sam says feeling bad.

"It's okay! I'm fine I swear," I say reassuring everyone.

"No, it's not okay! Another guy put his hands on my girl!" Mason says expressing the "my girl" part.

I honestly don't know whether to be flattered or annoyed.

"Mason I'm fine," I say and put my hand on his leg and look him in the eyes.

He looks at me with hurt in his eyes. "Why did you hide this from me?" He whispers feeling disappointed.

I sigh. "Because I knew you would act like this."

"Of course, I would fucking react this way. I'm going to hurt him ten times worse!" Mason stands up heated. 

"Mason, don't you think you're overreacting?" I try and calm him down.

"I don't think he's overreacting at all Ash. I would do the same thing." Lucas agrees with Mason.

"Who was it?" Mason asks seriously.

"Please, guys." I try and beg them to stop. 

"Don't make me do this the hard way and go behind your back, because I will if you make me." Mason spits. 

I just stare at him in awe. Where did this side of him come from? 

"Varsity jacket. He has black hair and blue eyes. Carrying a green backpack." Harley speaks up. 

"Harley!" I scream at her. 

"I'm sorry Ash." She smiles apologeticly. 

Mason, Lucas, and Hunter walked out of the lunchroom. I put my face into my hands.