Chapter 15

~Harley's POV//

I wake up in Lucas' arms. He's still sleeping so I slide out of his grip. I check my phone to see the time. I look to see that it's already Sunday. I text Ash. What is she gonna do? She lives in another state. I started to feel sad. I walk out into the kitchen and start to make breakfast. I see Lucas walk out and he puts his arms around my waist.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks kissing my forehead.

"Good. I'm just worried for Ash." I say frowning.

"I know don't worry Mason and I will take care of her," Lucas says assuring me.

~Ashley's POV//

After I eat breakfast I get dressed. Hunter went back to the hotel and got all of our stuff, so I put on some real clothes. I put on a new face of makeup. When I walked back out I saw everyone hugging and saying goodbye. I run back into my room feeling myself start to cry.

"Ash?" I hear Mason's voice.

"Go away!" I yell not wanting him to see me cry.

He walks in and closes the door behind him. He picks me up from the ground and I wrap myself around him. I squeeze him.

"I don't want to leave you," I say truthfully. 

"Don't worry, you won't have to." He says kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck trying to get as close to him as I can. He wraps his arms around my waist. I feel his tongue graze against my lip. I denied teasingly. I feel his hands grip my ass and I gasp. He slips his tongue in and I can feel his smirk against our lips. Our tongues are dancing for dominance but I let him win. I snake my hands into his hair and run my fingers through his hair. I pull a little and I feel him grunt. I smirk. He pulls away.

"You're gonna get it." He threatens.

"Give me your best shot," I smirk.

I saw his eyes and something told me this was more than a joke. There's a side of him I don't know. I'm very curious to find out about it.

"Come on, they're waiting for us," Mason says putting me back on the ground.

I say bye to Lucas and Harley and make sure to give Mason an extra hug. When we get into the car, I feel myself start drifting to sleep. When we get back home I take a shower and wash all the sweat off. I do some homework and get a text from Sam.

Wanna skip tomorrow? Have a girl's day!:) -Sam

Definitely! -Ash

Didn't know Sam was the type of girl to skip. I finish my homework and go to sleep. I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I do my makeup and hair and get dressed. I picked a white laced top and a pair of high-waisted shorts with a black choker. I go into the kitchen and see Sam already.

"Damn girl you look good," Sam says.

"You say that every time you see me." I giggle.

"Well, it's true." She says and giggles. "So you ready?"

"Yup," I say.

We walk to her car and drive to god knows where. We jam out to music.

We spent a whole day just doing girl things. Shopping, getting new makeup. And secretly flirting with guys. When we get to my house she drives by it.

"Where are you going?" I ask confused.

"It's a surprise." She smirks.

"Oh fuck what could it be now?" I laugh.

"Trust me you'll like it." She confirms.

When we stop I look out my window to see a house.

"A house?" I ask confused.

"Come on." She says and pulls me along with her.

When we get to the front door she stops and digs through her purse. She takes out a key and hands me it. She starts walking away.

"Have fun." She laughs.

I unlock the door and walk in. The house is pretty much empty but I see some boxes stacked. I walk through the house looking through the rooms. It's a beautiful house. It has light wood flooring which I love. And it has big open windows which give the house a lot of light. It has marble countertops which are beautiful from bottom to top. I walk into a room and see a big king-size bed. That's not what I cared about though. There was a devil in my bed. His smirk burned my soul. His voice haunts my mind. His smell has me addicted. Yup, you guessed it. Mason. I feel myself watching him sleep. He looks so gorgeous. I bite my lip feeling playful. I walk over to the bed. Since he's shirtless I kiss his stomach up to his neck and up his jawline and finally to his lips.

"Shit if that's how you wake someone up and then always wake me up," Mason smirks.

I jump on him and hug him. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I bought a house, so I could be with you," Mason says and grabs my face.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I want to be with you," Mason says and looks me in the eyes.

"Well, I want to be with you too," I say truthfully.

Mason smiles and pecks my lips.

"I think we should talk," Mason says seriously.

"About?" I ask.

"Me." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Well, I feel like you should know more about me," Mason says.

"Okay." I agree.

"Where should I start?" Mason asks.

"From when you were a kid," I say.

"Well, I lived with my mom and my stepdad. My real dad left my mom, brother, and me when we were really little. He didn't give a shit about any of us. He was abusive to my mom and neglected me and Lucas. Well, he left her and she got with my stepdad, who wasn't any better by the way. I think he's worse. He treated me and my brother like shit. And when I was nine my mom got really sick. She counted on me to take care of my brother. So I told myself that I was gonna keep him safe for my mom. One day my mom got really bad and my stepdad had to take her to the hospital. Well, my brother was outside playing and ran into the road... I tried to... I've never forgiven myself since." Mason says with hurt.

"It wasn't your fault," I say pulling his face to look at me.

"But it was my job to keep him safe and I broke that promise that I gave to my mom. Lucas made it out okay though. And a few months later my mom died. I got depressed. Stopped giving a shit, and turned into a dick. I started taking my anger out on girls. I slept with a new girl every night, breaking girl's hearts like it was a sport. Starting doing drugs and just getting into crazy trouble. And that's when I got into some bad shit. I joined the Mafia and was doing things I regret. It scarred me for life. And now I'm trying to turn my life around." Mason looks at me and smiles. "I've found my motivation."

I smile back at him. I started to think about what he said. Taking anger out on girls. Sleeping with new girls every night. Why is he even with me? I'm not good enough for him. He's probably gonna dump me like all the other girls. When he finds out how bad I am in bed. He deserves better than my ugly ass. I started to feel depressed and stand up.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I say and fake smile.

"Okay," Mason says.