JB - GOT7 (1)

The rain poured down on me as I watched him leave. I was crying so hard I could barely breathe.

"I'm breaking up with you (Y/n). You cause me nothing but stress and I don't love you anymore." His words were stinging in my mind.

"I'm sorry Mingyu I'll do better!"

"I don't want to see you anymore." Then he left.

I covered my face into my hands. Why is this happening? It's been two years and it ended so fast. I could've been better. I don't know what I did wrong!

"Hey are you ok?" I heard behind me. "Here get out of the rain you'll get sick." It was a male voice. He brought an umbrella over me.

I looked next to me and there was a very adorable guy smiling at me, but his eyes showed some sorrow. He had a sharp jawline and black hair that swayed to the side perfectly. He had amazing dimples and perfect teeth too.

He stuck his hand out in front of me. "I'm Im Jaebum, but you can call me JB."

I took his hand nervously and shook it. "I-I'm (Y/n)."

Our voices were slightly raised from the rain slapping against the blue umbrella. "Do you need anything. I saw you crying are you ok?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine. Thank you JB."

He frowned in disbelief. "I saw you crying," he repeated. "Did you come across a cliché piece of tile on the plaza? Was the rain acidic?" He joked.

I chuckled, "No. I'm just going through a typical—"

"(Y/n), who's this?!" I looked over to see Mingyu. My expression dropped and I looked down. "Who is this?!" He yelled.

"Uh I'm JB—"

"I wasn't asking you I was asking her!" He snapped.

Jaebum bit his lip like he just read my whole situation. "(Y/n), let's go on that date we were talking about." He grabbed my hand and my eyes widened.

"What—"

"Come on babe." He said quick before pulling me down the plaza with the umbrella still above and his hand on mine. He let go and let me walk by myself.

"What was—"

"I was saving your ass." He simply said before chuckling. "Let me guess, he was your boyfriend and he dumped you. That's why you were crying huh? And then he came back to use you for something by apologizing immediately, or kissing you."

I chuckled. "T-that's exactly what was happening, Im Jaebum."

He nodded. "Glad to help. Your welcome."

"Thank you. How do you know all this stuff?!"

"I went through the same thing a month ago, but I fell for it. Might as well help a fellow sufferer."

I nodded slowly. Poor guy. He's really nice, and I want to know him more even though I met him a minute ago.

"Do you have a place to stay?" He asked.

I was reluctant to answer. I was embarrassed because Mingyu made me live with him, and it's his house. I had nowhere. I decided to tell the truth anyway. "N-no."

His eyes lit up. "You can stay at my place! There is 6 other guys though so you might need to watch your 360. I have a room you can use."

I was shocked. "Um... JB that's really nice of you but we—"

"just met. I know. But we are destined to be amazing friends. I just finished your sentence. I think I found my soul buddy." He smiled. "I promise it'll be awesome. And it's only temporary too."

"Fine." I smiled as he celebrated.

"Ok let's get food now. That's part of the healing process of a break up. Let's get fat!"

I laughed and looked behind me, my expression falling right away. He was following me, with a large frown . An angry frown. I stopped in my tracks and JB stopped as well, noticing where I was looking.

"Let's go alright?" He whispered.

I just stared. He was too close and I began to shiver. "(Y/n)! Come here right now!" He grabbed my wrists.

JB pried them away. "Dude, just leave her alone ok?"

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "What are you gonna do about it pretty boy? She definitely stole your heart and she'll just use you like she did me."

Tears fell down my face. "Mingyu, you just work too—"

"Shut the fuck up! Do you love him or me?"

I loved Mingyu. But now I don't. They way he is playing with my emotions...

I reached towards Jaebum's hand and held it. Out of complete fear.

He did the unexpected. He pulled my wrist and slammed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened but I soon kissed him back. His lips are so soft, and he made sure I felt safe. The way he caressed my hand with his thumb and the way his lips curved over mine.

"Whatever." Mingyu scoffed and left.

Jaebum didn't let got though. He kept his lips on mine, but I whimpered in the kiss. "I— n-ef to breet-th."

He let go and chuckled. "Sorry."

"Uh, you saved me again. Thanks." I said nervously.

He nodded and let go of my hand. "Y-You're a good kisser (Y/n)."

I chuckled. "You're not so bad yourself."

He sighed. "We just met and we already kissed. What now? You gonna marry me?"

"You were just getting him away, it doesn't count."

———————

"Welcome to your new home." JB sang as he opened the door.

I raised my eyebrows inquisitively.

There were six boys, all stopping what they were doing, and staring at me.

A skinny blue haired boy covered his bare chest and his cheeks turned pink. A muscular boy with a white tank top on slowly flexed. Next to him sat a red haired boy that had a long neck and then a black haired boy with a beanie on. Next to him was a yellow haired boy that had half a pizza slightly touching his lip, the hot cheese sliding down. Finally there was a brown haired boy on his phone, but even he stopped and stared.

"Uh... this is (Y/n). She's going to stay with us until she can find a place." JB said awkwardly behind me.

They all smirked making my spine shiver. The blue haired boy slowly stood up and walked towards me, uncovering himself. He slightly flexed. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'm BamBam..." he kissed it again. "But you can call me Dab Dab." He dabbed and exited the room. Everyone stared while he exited.

I was personally shaken at his sudden affection.

I soon met the others and we laughed and got along. JB let me use his and Youngjae's room, and they would sleep on the roll out bed in the couch. He was so nice.

"JB." I called out laying down on my bed. He stopped before he walked out.

"Yeah?"

"G-goodnight. And thank you for letting me stay here."

He smiled and walked to the bed. He took my hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of it. "Of course." He said softly. "You're a good person." He let go of my hand and threaded his fingers through my hair, putting it behind my ear. He slowly leaned in and my heart beat increased. His lips softly landed on mine. It took a while for me to give up and kiss him back, but I did. His lips tasted like vanilla this time.

He pulled away and blushed, as well as me. "W-what was that f-for?

"I wanted this one to count."

———————

Do you want a part 2? Comment if so! Please remember to vote and share!