We like to party

ANNIVERSARY PARTY🍷📅🎥🎉🎊🎋🎁🔮❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️😊👰👭👪

NICKI POV

Today is my one year anniversary party. august and nick slept at Antwon house last cause he can't see me until today. I
Got up and went to go get my hair done. I got my hair done in a Rihanna red with black roots. the hair stopped down my back. Cali got her hair curled. I went and got my nails and toes done then to pick up my dress.

Amani pov

I stood in the mirror relaxing my vocals. I haven't hear from Trevor. which was good but strange. "hey ma.. so you ready?" Malaysia asked. "yeap!" I said. Practicing my song.

Loni pov

Me and Asia went to venue to make everything was perfect. I didn't want my girl worrying on her big night. "this is beautiful !" Asia said. the room was all white, when the lights come on it's going to change the entire while room. I'm excited and it's not even my big day.

THAT NIGHT

Asia pov

Me and Devon pulled up. the place was packed already. the line to get in was down the mf street. "how august and nicki know all these damn folks?" it said band Devon laughed. we got out. my red long red dress with the split that came up the mid thigh was banging. Devon looked good in his suit. he grabbed my hand and we walked in as VIP.

Chris pov

Me and the crew ace, mel , Trina , trey, Dallas , London, nonnie, Mickey and Minnie, Amber Jordan, Tay and this nigga name dawn all flew in for they party. the place was hella packed we got in and made our way to VIP! I got there and this London was my date, I guess. trey was trying to holla at this baddie name Jessica. the placed with people. we looked over the balcony at every one else. they made then made a ale and roled down the red carpet. then two little kids walked down the ale holding hands. "look at Cali and nicki!" Tay said. "damn kids get big fast!" I said. "she boy!" she said hitting me. "INTRODUCING MR. AND MRS. ALSINA" nicki and august walked in and everybody cheered. I thought I was at a r Kelly concert. nicki had on the short ... short!!!! white dress that showed off her curves and august had on his all white suit. they stood in the middle of the door. this girl .. sexy asf came on the stage with the mic. (Amani ) she started singing. august and nicki started slow dancing. She was singing her heart out and hitting every high note. (this what august asked her to do..sing for them) . After she got done they kissed and everyone clapped.

Amani pov

After my performance I walked off stage. as I walked through the crowd. "Wow I never knew you can sing!" I heard this thick Jamaican accent. I turn my head "TYLER?!"