Memory back when

I woke up with a massive head ache.. But it's was good as well cause me and august had drinken sex. I got up and wraped the sheet around my naked body. I went to the bathroom and took off my wig. I ran my hand through my natural hair. it is the length of beyouncé in drunken love but really curly and soft. I took a shore and through on some sweats and a tank. I jog down the steps and august was sitting on the couch watching tv. "good morning." I said sitting next to him. "you got some to tell me?" he said looking at me. I know he was referring to last night. "bae look I'm sorry but the girls wanted to go out and I-" he cut me off "so u lied to me." he said with a serious face. I sighed. "I'm sorry." I said softly. "I forgive you just don't let it happen again" he said pecking my lips. "august we ....last night?" I asked trying to make sure. "yea you was hella freaky... but you kept singing that sharkeisha song." he said I burst out laughing.

Amani

today I'm going shopping with my cousin Victoria for my show tonight. august set up a venue for me to sing for. I got to find me a producer cause august just my manager. "I like this!" I said holding up this dress. "that cute" Victoria said giving me the thumbs up. "so are you nervous?" she asked me. "yea this my first time performing in front of people. she giggled. "remember we performed infront of abuela!" she said. "yes and she got mad cause when we song it in spainsh some words we pronounced it wrong." I said giggling. "yes when told Malaysia to do some , Malaysia didn't comprehend ...she was like you losing your culture and shit." Victoria added. we laughed together. "yea a real Puerto Rican grandma."