:.priorities

Season: two
Episode: -
-

Hellohellooo!

Finally haha! I am back (for now). I decided to post a small imagine, but it actually turned into a big one haha. Oops!

Also, I made a new cover! Tell me if you like it ❤

I hope you'll enjoy x
-

'Put that down,' you said, while looking up from your newspaper.

Sherlock was standing infront of you. He was holding your gun in his hands. He wad fascinated by it.

'I just want to use it,' Sherlock sighed.

'No.'

Sherlock looked at you. He was a little bit offended. Why didn't you trust him? He was Sherlock Holmes.

'Let me use it..'

'John will be furious when he sees you with that.'

'He won't notice if I am quick,' he said. You folded up the news paper and layed it on the small table in front off you. You sighed deeply while looking straight in Sherlocks eyes. He was holding your bag and gun in his hands.

'That thing makes a whole lot of noise,' you spoke. 'He will notice and so will Mrs. Hudson.'

Sherlock sighed in frustration. He almost put it down but he held on to it. He wanted to use for as long as you knew him. You never knew why.

'If we were alone,' he started. 'Would you let me use it?' You rolled your eyes, while pushing yourself up from your chair.

'Depending on the situation,' you said, while taking your stuff away from him.

Sherlock sighed again. He watched you put it away. Even though he hated what you were doing right now, he couldn't help but stare at you with a slight smile. He never thought he could feel this way towards anyone. But he had been together with you for a few months already.