Chapter 14

Baekhyun

So, we stoped at a Chinese restaurant nearby. I ate Jjampong and in front of me was Hyosub who is eating her Jjajangmyeon deliciously. The sauce was all over her mouth and cheek. I thought I brought Sejun here. I picked up some tissue and wiped her mouth. She was shocked with my sudden action. "Eat slowly. We still have time.", she ate slowly after that . Suddenly, she ties her hair. She looks so beautiful and perfect. But it became troublesome when the men at the next table was staring at her. I pulled her rubber band to let her hair down. I put on a cap on her head. "Your face is too ugly. I worry that the other customer will puke.", I continued to eat. I heard she cursed me.

3pm

Irene

Baekhyun and I walked to the hall and suprisingly Baekhyun didn't want to hide himself. When we walked to find a seat, people started to gossip. The teacher asked us to sit on the front. Baekhyun's popularity maybe. Sejun will appear soon. How is he? Is he okay? What he doing now? I'm so nervous like I'm the one who will act on the stage. My legs and my hands starting to shake but suddenly a hand intertwined my hand. I saw Baekhyun beside me with a big smile on his face. "Don't worry. He will be okay.", he pats my hand with his other hand. My heart calmed down with his word. I give him a sweet smile as i'm thankful . The hall starts to quiet up and the spotlight started to light up at the centre of the stage. Then, the teacher appeared to give some opening introduction. Owh, they will play Cinderella story. What is Sejun role? The theater hasn't started yet. Then, a teacher came to us with a worry look. "Sorry but our pianist had an emergency so can you help us to hold on the show ?.", the teacher state her problem. "I think I can help to play the piano.", Baekhyun offer himself to help but it means I have to help too. "I will help as much as I can while you two prepare", Baekhyun and the teacher nod and they walk to the backstage. I take a deep breath before standing up and take the mic. "Annyeonghaseyo! You never met me before right? So, I'm Sejun's mother. I work at a broadcasting station. What's the most popular artists you like?", I just want to cheer up the mood . "Exo!" "Bts" "TVXQ" "SechKies" "Super Junior" "Shinee"... I'm so glad with the responses . "Wah! There are so many of you who love music but do any of you know that your child love music as much??", unfortunately not all of them discover that. So, I ask a 10 years old girl. "What do you want to be?", she answers me with an impressive answer which is an announcer. "So, what you want your child to be, maam?", she look so confident with her answer. "I want her to be a businesswoman", then I look at her daughter. Her daughter looks so sad. I say thank you before I give my talk. "Do you know supports coming from a parents is the biggest factor of successful in life? Most of the idol I met had a hard time when they have to work harder just to make their parents approve with their path. Most of them don't get their parents support and that make them struggle. If you give all your support to your child, you can ease your child success and that will totally make your child extremely happy. As example, myself. My parents wanted me to be a businesswoman but I'm not interested in becoming one . So, I have to struggle myself to work hard and find the money for myself to further my studies . I don't want your child be like me. Can you think about your decision ones again ?", all of the parents say yes. Then, the teacher give me sign to start. "So, let's start the show.", I gave the mic to the teacher and sat at my seat to enjoy the show. The red curtain opens, I saw Baekhyun observing the notes given. He gave me a big smile before he starts. I was shock when Sejun appeared as a prince. He has the talent of acting and singing and that makes me so proud. After the theater ended , Sejun ran and hugged me tightly. "Uri adeul neomu jalhaesso!", I kiss his cheek repeatly. Suddenly, Baekhyun appeared in front of him with his arm open for a hug. "Hyun Appa!", Sejun ran to him and he lifted him up. What did Sejun say just now? Hyun Appa? Since when he be Sejun appa?