Stowaway (Edward x Reader)

Your mother always warned you about going out at night, yet you didn't care. You knew the pirates would dock in that night so you'd try to hide on their ship as a stowaway. You stole clothes that belonged to your twin brother Alexio and decided to make your way down to the docks. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing in the wind. Little did you know the captain aboard this ship was smarter than you thought they were. You watched as the largest vessel you had ever seen docked at the harbour and a blonde man ran past where you were hiding towards the harbourmaster. You took it upon yourself to run onto his vessel, the Jackdaw. You hid in the captain's quarters under a desk. Hoping by the time someone noticed you it was too late to turn back.

You felt uneasy as you heard sails drop as you sailed out from the harbour with the crew of the Jackdaw. Then all of a sudden, you heard footsteps. The captain had come down to his quarters to check on his fleet when you sneezed. His head peeked up and he walked towards where the sound came from (much like when you whistle in the game 😂) and looked directly into your eyes.

"Well, this is an unexpected surprise! A stowaway!" The captain chuckled to himself.

"I'm awfully sorry about this intrusion onto your fine vessel sir but I wanted to run away from home and this was the first vessel I saw. It is a fine one at that!" You said, still shaking from the captain being directly in front of you.

"I think I'd better introduce myself eh lass? The name's Edward Kenway. I'm sure a pretty lass like you has an equally pretty name?" He questioned you.

"M-m-my name is (Y/N), Mr Kenway" you stuttered out towards him, then you took in his looks, his blonde hair, his tan skin and his muscles which scared you even more as it made you think he'd throw you overboard.

"Now, (Y/N) I can't exactly take you back to your home, but then again you can't exactly leave these quarters. How about you stay here and I'll bring you a plate of food from our cook. He will be the only one who knows you're here apart from me." Edward tried to reason.

"That would be fine Mr Kenway." You stated and sat down again.

"Please just call me Edward lass." He told you in a reassuring tone.

"Okay Edward." You said.

"Now I best be going the crew would think I'd been in here too long. We shall talk later (Y/N)." Edward told you as he left the Captain's Quarters. As he left you felt an emotion you had never previously been felt around the men from your home that your mother tried to set you up with, and the emotion was love.

-Time skip of about 6 months because I'm too lazy to write all those details-

6 months had passed and you and Edward had become more acquainted and became close. So when you asked him a couple of months back if you could go outside (because Vitamin D is important) he said yes and brought you outside which sent the crew into hysterics as they all strongly believed having a woman on a ship would bring them bad luck which meant you were laughing as Edward was trying to calm them all down stating you were not a bad person. And a month back Edward decided that it would be a good idea to ask you to be his girlfriend (significant other whatever you want to call it) and made it his mission to not be as reckless as he would've been without you so he wouldn't lose you if the ship he was plundering had suddenly come aboard the Jackdaw and taken you as a prisoner.

"Lass, can I ask you something vital?" Edward asked.

"Edward, you know you can ask me anything and I'll answer truthfully!" You smiled at him.

"Well, lass here goes. For the past 6 months we have been at sea, I have come to know you and you have truely changed my life and the perspective I have on it. Now here's my question to change yours, (Y/N), will you make me a happy pirate and marry me?" Edward asked.

You stood there crying, so of course your only reaction was to nod yes. Next thing you hear from one of the crew is, "CAPTAIN DID SHE SAY YES?" To which Edward glared at them to keep out of yours and Edward's affairs.

-time skip another 3 years because why not-

You've become the happiest person in all of Nassau when you docked there in the Jackdaw with Edward almost close to 2 years ago. When you did dock, you asked Edward to help you off the Jackdaw, Edward insisted he'd carry you off but you didn't want to be that helpless. Edward insisted and so you let him carry you and your swollen belly off of the Jackdaw.

A few months later and you gave birth to a beautiful little girl who you named Jennifer. Edward then took both you and your daughter to the Great Inagua to stay in the manor he had. Until he decided that the safest option for both you and your daughter was to go live in England and you all went there.

A/N: I am so sorry about this chapter, I tried so hard to think of something but I have the worst case of writers block at the moment and it's affected all my stories. So I think I may release another story to get around it. Maybe I'm not sure yet. Anyway have a good day/night wherever you are and give me some ideas of what to do next!! (This one was Edward because I've been playing so much Black Flag at the moment) - Aimzyrulez