No (Ezio x Reader)

You were rushing around Florence. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair flying around. You were trying to find stalls with ingredients to make a soup for your sick mother. You were just getting the final few ingredients when you heard a guard shout "STOP THIEF!" You looked in the direction the voice came from and saw your friend Ezio running from the guards. Ezio had been your friend since you were both young and you were both devistated when Ezio came and told you that his father and brothers were executed unfairly by a business partner of his fathers. After that he stayed in Florence while his mother and sister went to stay with his Uncle Mario. Your mother was kind enough that day to let him stay with you. You couldn't understand why he was here now all of a sudden after he disappeared for a year.

"STOP!" The guard shouted after him. Ezio kept running and yelled to them, "Sorry, I'd rather not!" To which you laughed at his remark. You got the final few ingredients and rushed home to make your mother the soup when a familiar figure dropped in beside you. "Hello (Y/N)" Ezio said to you. "Ezio, what the hell did you do in the market today? Why were the guards chasing you?" you yelled at him. "Mio amore...(Thats 'my love' in Italian btw just in case you forgot)....I can't tell you why. It's something I'm not to speak of. I'm sorry." he told you. He wouldn't look at you at all. "No Ezio. If you're not going to tell me, then you can get out. I'm not going to live like this any longer." you said flatly. Ezio could see you weren't happy but he couldn't do much. "Mio amore, do you really wish to know?" you nodded. "I'm an assassin. You wonder why you did not know where I was? I was training under my Uncle Mario. He trained me to be an assassin....I'm sorry mio amore, I really am." you silently served the soup to your mother and then approached Ezio.

"Ezio do you have any idea how worried I was?" you demanded, he shook his head. You pressed your lips onto his and said "That much."

When your mother passed three months later, you and Ezio left Florence for good and never came back.

I WAS BORED SO I NEEDED TO WRITE!! - Aimzyrulez