The Name is (Y/N) - Connor x Reader

It had been a while since you had last been in Boston. You were walking through, your (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing with the breeze. You were heading in the direction of the Frontier when suddenly you ran into someone.

"Oh I am so so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!"

"It is fine ma'am. May I help you up?"

"Well yes you may, or I may not be getting up anytime soon."

The mysterious man helped you to your feet. You looked at his tan face and his blue and white robes, a tomahawk hanging off a belt. You brushed your (F/C) dress down and looked at him in his brown eyes.

"May I ask what of your name?"

"Connor. My name is Connor."

"Well Connor, I am pleased to meet you."

"What may be your name ma'am? And why is such a pretty woman like you heading toward the Frontier?"

"The name is (Y/N). I'm here visiting my good friend Achilles who lives in the Davenport Homestead. I've recently come back after 2 years in England on business. I've come to visit Achilles and I did not wish to take another boat."

Learning of why you were here, you followed Connor to the Davenport Homestead where you reported your success in your mission to Achilles, who was quite impressed. Connor then revealed he was doing the same thing as you, he had been trained as an Assassin, you and Connor then decided to sit on the roof together and learn a bit more about each other.

"So Connor, why did you start training with Achilles?" You asked him, your (E/C) eyes eager to learn about the Native assassin.

"To be honest, it is a family issue. My father sided with the Templar Order. I did not know of his existence as my father until my mother died when the Templars attacked my village. She was crushed in my home. A place where I was supposed to feel safe, became the place of my mother's death. I went to see my village leader and they advised me to seek out Achilles. For training. Though I only recently learned of my ancestors, I felt it as my duty to take out the Templars preventing the colonies from declaring independence and that my ultimate goal is now to eliminate my father. But that is enough from me, (Y/N), why did you join the Brotherhood?" Connor replied.

"My mother and father were both assassins born into the Order on either side of the family tree, so as was I, being born into the Brotherhood meant I had no regular childhood. My mother died on a mission when I was seven, but my father had recently retired from conflict, residing in London, he is our eyes for the London side of the Brotherhood. Though my family has been assassins since the Renaissance." You simply replied, as you stared out into the distance.

-6 months later-

"Achilles! Do you have any idea where on Earth Connor could be?" You called out, desperate to find him. You had some news for him. You were assigned a new mission but you wanted to take Connor with you on the mission, it made sense seeing as you and Connor began dating 4 months ago.

"Child, I would not have a single clue in the world in where Connor could be." Achilles called out to you, Achilles was starting to become frail and he knew that he didn't have a lot of time left, but he wouldn't tell you or Connor these things as he didn't want to worry either of you (A/N: I just realised I'm making Achilles seem a little too nice here...).

"I'm back! (Y/N)! Achilles! I'm closer than ever before to my goal!" Connor called out as he walked through the door.

Suddenly, Connor saw a blur fly down the stairs and attacked him in a hug. He soon realised as soon as you tried to hug him it didn't exactly work as Connor was the taller out of you two.

"Connor!!!! I have something to tell you!!!" You excitedly jumped around saying.

"(Y/N), is it I love you, because I know I sure do." Connor guessed, looking down at you beaming.

"Not quite Connor! But I love you too!!" You told him, "Anyway, I have received a new mission, to begin after we are done here, I shall be heading to Paris! And I want you to come with me!! Please say yes Connor! Pleeease!" You ended up begging.

"I will my precious, only because I could never bear to be separated from you by an ocean, to me the thought of that is unbearable." He stated.

"Yay!!! Connor, can we go hunting?" You asked him

"Yes we can (Y/N), yes we can." Connor answered, hugging you.

You felt like the years ahead may be hard for you but you'd have all you need to get through it. You, Connor, and your hidden blades. (That didn't cost a finger).

_____________________

A/N: I am so sorry that I haven't been updating this as often as I would like. I have a case of writers block so I'm in need of suggestions, also thank you guys sooooooo much for over 300 reads!!! I love you all!!

- Aimzy