♡Chapter Ten♡

A/N: -casually puts in a picture of Yuri on ice in here-

Hehe long time no see eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Mikayla had left (leaving extremely giddy) I was back to feeling bored again. I didn't feel like being little, or anything of the sorts so I had no clue what to do.

Suddenly, a faint buzz sounded through the room. Racing over to my phone -that was wedged between the couch cushions- and turned it on. A smile spread over my face, it was a text from Sean.

'Hey baby boy, how are you doing?'

'Really good, now that your here 😉😉'

'Lol very cheeky, but that's not what I meant'

'Well what do you mean then?'

'Are you little? Do you need me over now or something?'

I bit my lip, already feeling the faint buzzing of my headspace threatening to come forth. Having a caregiver to talk to can do that to ya.

'Well I'm kinda little but you don't have to come over'

'Nonsense I'll see you in 25 minutes or so'

I almost chucked my phone across the phone. Jesus he was coming over because of how I was feeling, AND WE WEREN'T EVEN DATING. Lord I have become an angel and flew to heaven and back, because my heart can't even take this kind of special treatment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure enough around 25 minutes later knocking came from my door. Opening the door, I was met with the borderline concerned face of Sean. "Um hey, come on in." Walking in he quickly took off his shoes before facing me.

"Hey baby boy." The fog in my head was building up again. I bit my lip and looked away. Sean opened his arms. Still looking down I walked into his embrace and let him pick me, and carry me into the livingroom.

We just sat there cuddling on the couch until the fog in my head had completely enveloped and my headspace had fully taken over.

"Well hello there little one." Giggling I cuddled closer to him. "Hiya Da- Sean." Sean stiffened and pulled me back so I was looking directly at him.

"Hey don't be afraid to call me Daddy, This may be a temporary arrangement, and I may be new to this but it'll be fine if you call me those names okay?"

I nodded immediately, "okay. Cuddes pwease d-dada?" Sean smiled, and nodded. "Of course babes." He adjusted us so we are laying across the couch with myself laying on his chest. I smiled and cuddles him closer. "Your so cuddly baby aren't you?"

I nodded, smiling even wider. "Dada stay?" He nodded. "Yes I'm staying, and tomorrow I'll help you get ready for school with aunt Mikayla okay?" I nodded. "Otay."

He smiled, "now let's play okay?"

"Yay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nu, dada. I dun wanna!"

"As come on baby I'm not gonna hurt you sweetie."

I shook my head, "no, nu change." He sighed. "Ugh your gonna be the death of me. Do I have to call Mikayla???"

I stiffened. "Nuu." I sheepily smiled. "Good, now come on."

~~~~~~

Help I have no motivation ;-;