♡Chapter Six♡

A/N: I finally updated, please forgive me!
----

My breathing started to quicken. I looked at Makayla, with wide eyes. "Calm down," she whispered. "It's for my cousin Sean!" "ohh, the one with Peter Pan Syndrome?" 'Yep!" I sighed. Sean came back out with a glass of apple juice. He sat down on the couch beside me. After a breif moment of awkward silence, it was Makayla who broke it. "Well I have to get going, see you guys later!" She got up, and walked over to me, leaning down she whispered, "If you feel the need to be little call me k?" I nodded my head. She walked out the door and left.

"So are you and Makayla a thing now?" I snorted. "Me and Makayla? Ha! That's the funniest thing ever!" I started laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Sean looked utterly confused. "What?"

Slightly calming down. "1, Makayla has a girlfriend, which you of all people should know. And two she's my best friend!" Sean chuckled. "Okay then."

-

It was now later in the evening and, I wanted to fall asleep but Sean was wide awake. I let out a big yawn, and leaned against my bed.

"Dude your seriously tired, it's like 10:00?" I blushed, and nodded. "Okay, I'm kinda tired too. You have an extra blanket?" "Yeah, hold on one second." I stood up, and walked to the closet in the hallway, where our extra blankets were.

Grabbing a comforter I walked back to my room. Tossing it to Sean, I turned of the light, and collapsed on my bed. Curling up, in the blankets, my eyelids closed and I gave way to sleep.

'Sitting on the floor, playing with my blocks soon became boring, and I was hungry. However da was sleeping, and I didn't wanna wake him. Deciding to try and be big, I stood up on wobbly legs and waddled my way into the kitchen. Standing on my tiptoes, I tried to reach my sippy cups, but me being in headspace I couldn't do it, and ended up knocking down the class cups. With a loud bang, glass shattered everywhere.

Feeling frightened, I tried to walk to go get da, but instead stepped on glass. I let out a scream, and began sobbing. Fast paced footsteps were heard, and da appeared in the doorway. "Shh baby. Don't move, da is gonna help." He walked and grabbed the broom. Quickly clearing away the glass, he lifted me up onto the counter. With tears still running down my face, My blurry faced daddy bent down with a first aid kit, and quickly removed the glass from my foot.

"Ow da!! No!!" I sobbed. Cleaning my foot with some liquid, he bandaged my foot. He pulled me in his arms, calming me down. After a couple of minutes, I was almost calm when, I felt a seeing pain going through my stomach. Looking down, a knife was plunged in the stomacj, and blood was seeping out.

I screamed, and saw my blurry face daddy was now a monster. The knife was quickly removed, and a new pain consumed me, looking down there was blood everywhere. "Stop!!!"'

"Stop!!" I quickly sat up, sobbing. "Alec are you okay?" I didn't reply, and put my face in my hands, hot tears running down my cheeks. I heard sounds and felt the bed dip as Sean sat beside me. "Bad dream?" I nodded. Two arms engulfed me, and I felt myself being pressed against a warm surface.

I immediately snuggled into Sean's chest. Rubbing my back, he whispered calming things into my ear. After a while I felt myself calm down, and the realization that I was practically snuggling Sean hit. Pushing away, my face heated up in a blush. "You okay Alec?"

I smiled, "wes da!"

Uh oh...

"What did you call me Alec?" I blushed, and shook my head, "nothing!" The tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Hey! Hey! It's okay Alec, it's oka- why is it wet over here." I sobbed, oh no I must've, leaked through. "Alec, listen it's okay, I heard you, it's okay if your into that Alec. In all honesty, I'm into that too." My eyes widened, but quickly shut as I continued to cry.

He found out my biggest secret, I called him da, and I wet myself. I was utterly embarrassed. "Do you need a change bud?" I sniffled, and nodded. "Okay, where's your stuff?" I pointed to the closet.

He opened the closet, walked in, and quickly came out with a diaper, some cream, and some wipes. He dropped the stuff on the floor, layed down the changing mat, and walked over to me. He crouched down, and looked me in the eye. "Okay, I'm going to change you okay?" I nodded and made grabby hands at him.

He picked me up bridal style, and layed down on the changing mat. Quickly he stripped me of my clothes, and began to unstrap the tabs on my diaper.

I covered my face with my hands, embarrassed at how soaked I was. Sean quickly, wiped and cleaned me up. Before he put a new diaper on, he put some cream on my raw crotch, and then put on the new, fresher diaper. He stood up and left for a second, to dispose of the diaper.

When he came back, I threw my hands up in the air. "Uwp?" He nodded, "Yes, up" he picked my up, and I latched onto him. He layed us down on my bed. Cuddling him, and idea popped into my little head. "F-f-fakes da?" "Huh? What do you mean babe?" "Me f-fawk da?" He chuckled, "let's not worry about that now okay, we'll talk more in the morning."

He rubbed my back, as sleep overtook my system.

---

A/N: Hi! How did you like the chapter?

I know my updates are slow, I'm sorry. See you guys in the next chapter.