♡Chapter Three♡

A/N: Welcome to Chapter Three, I hope you enjoy! Make sure to tell me what you think in the comments :)

----------

"You may have fooled Riding Only Rachel and S&M Sarah, but I could see right through your lie Alec." My eyes widened. How does he know I'm an ageplay little? Sean chuckled. "Hey man its okay if you got some girl knocked up!"

I blushed, "Dude I didn't get a chick knocked up okay!" He looked shocked, "Wait so that thing about your cousin was true?" Nodding my head I said, "Besides... I still have my chasity belt." I swear I was so embarrassed when Sean's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "One, your cousin sounds awesome, and two your a virgin still? What about those girls who's said you and them did the do?"

"They lied, but don't tell anybody or I will poor cheese fondu down your eye sockets and cut off your genitals," I glared. He laughed and held his hands in the air. We sat their talking for a little bit, when the bell signaling the end of lunch -which also was the bell saying to go to our next class- rung. As I sat up I realized that I still hadn't changed my diaper...crap and I had gym next.

I couldn't go now, the bathrooms would be full with students. I was starting to panic. Sean noticed my quickening breath, and asked me what was wrong. I shrugged, quickly trying to regain my composure. "I have to the bathroom but all the bathrooms are going to be full."

Sean smirked, "Why do you wanna be alone, got to jerk off or something." I replied with, ".... or something."

Sean led me down the hallway to the bathroom by the house -the auditorium- which confused me. Before I asked, Sean handed me and slip of paper. "Here is a hall pass, and this bathroom isn't going to be used. The theater and chorus kids are taking a field trip to the Symphony today."

Thank God for that.

Sean was quickly on his way and I went into the bathroom/changing room. Luckily since our teacher -and some students- were popping out babies left and right the school installed these 'diaper disposals' in each bathroom so I didn't have to waste a lot of paper towels covering up a diaper.

The one time the school board did something remotely beneficial.

I set my book bag down on the floor and unzipped it. I unzipped my pants and pushed the down, so they pooled around my feet. I grabbed some diaper wipes out of my open bag, quickly untapped my diaper, and wiped my wet and raw crotch area. I folded the diaper up and quickly put on a new one. Then pulling up my pants, and buttoning them I grabbed my bag and put the wet diaper in the diaper disposal thing.

When I arrived to gym, my P.E teacher made me stand in front of the whole class and explain why I was late. I shrugged my shoulders, handed him my pass, and gave an excuse of having to do something for my lunch teacher.

I took a seat on the bleachers next to some of my friends Sean, Asher, Christian, and Malakai. The teacher told us that we could walk the whole time because he had business to take care of. All the boys stayed seated though and talked among themselves.

"So, what are you guys doing this weekend?" Malakai asked. "I'm going to do your mom," replied Asher. I face palmed; as did Christian. "Really guys? That line is so old~" I said. They laughed. We got to talking about different things when the principal walked in. Oh Lord here were go, some kid probably vandalized here office again. "Alec Churchill! Come with me..."

Fuck.

-----

As I walked into the principal's office, with the actual principal following behind I see Rachel, Sarah, and that girl from lunch who's name was GiGi (I had asked Sean and he told me) already in there. Double Fuck.

"Now Mr. Churchill do you know why your in here?" I shook my head, "No ma'am I don't know."

The three girls smirked. "Well for starters you need to apologize to these girls for trying to put them in diapers," the principal said, lowering her voice when saying the word diapers.

What the hell?!

"What are you talking about?"