♡Chapter Two♡

A/N: Welcome to the second chapter of ADJ&HD!

----

'I whimpered, as I had wet the diaper I was wearing, and in the middle of class too. I shifted uncomfortably, as an blurry figure looked at me, with a seemingly smile on his face. I could feel my crotch area become raw as I sat I'm the wet diaper for another hour. As the bell for lunch rang, the blurry figure came up to me. They bent down and whispered in my ear, "Come on baby boy, we need to change you diaper don't we?" I meekly nodded my head.

We went into the locker rooms, because no one would be in here. The blurry figure picked me up and layed me on the bench. He opened my bookbag and took out diaper wipes, a new diaper, and some cream. I whimpered as they took off my pants and quickly changed my diaper, while quickly putting some of the diaper cream on my red lower region. After putting my pants back on, the figure put my diaper in the garbage and covered it with a ton of paper towels. My hands reached out to them. They easily picked me up.

"Now baby boy, are you hungry?" I shook my head, fighting back the urge to go into subspace at school. "No I'm not daddy, I just wanna cuddle." I buried my face in his chest as he sat down on the bench with me in his lap. I let my eyes close, as my daddy rubbed circles on my hips. He let out a chuckle. "Aww is my baby tired?" I tiredly nodded my head and looked up at him with a pout. He kissed my lips quickly, "then go ahead and sleep babes I'll wake you up in a bit." With that I cuddled his chest and fell asleep.'

"Alec."

--

"Alec! Wake up bro!" I groaned, and mumbled a no. "Dude come on it's lunch time!" I sat up and stared at the person who woke me from my slumber. It was Sean, one of my friends in this class. "But I'm not hungry~"

He shrugged, "You don't have to eat, but dude seriously, if you stay any longer your gonna get in trouble with mr, 'im secretly a perv' over there." I nodded and sat up, immediately feeling a squishy feeling in the lower area of my body.... uh oh this is bad.

I blushed, as we continued walking towards the cafeteria. A constant state of paranoia that people passing by or even Sean could smell the pee, or maybe that the ends of the diaper were sticking out. When we reached the commons area (which was right outside the cafeteria) I stopped Sean, "Uh I have to go to the bathroom, and um I'll meet up with you in a second."

Sean shrugged and continued on his way, as I headed to the bathroom, realization hit... I didn't bring my bookbag, which means I couldn't change my diaper. Crud...

---

I ended up waiting in the commons area for a little bit, and then wondered into the crowded cafeteria, going to sit down at my usual table. As I arrived I saw that all the seats had been taken, a girl with blonde hair, and a small face, smirked at me and told me, that I couldn't sit down... and some other things.

I played it off cool, "eh whatever, I wasn't really hungry anyways." With that I walked away. As I passed the commons area I walked back towards my classroom. As I walked in I was greeted by, the two girls from this morning going through my bookbag. "Hey! What are you doing!"

They stopped and laughed. One of them held up one of the extra diapers I kept in my bookbag, while the other held up diaper wipes, and a binky. Shit! Shit! Shit!

"What are these?", the brunette who goes by the name of Rachel asked with a disgusted look on her face. I rubbed the back of my head, quickly coming up with a lie. "Haha you caught me. You see the truth is afterschool I take care of my 27 year old cousin, who has Peter Pan Syndrome, and he has accidents, but he can't buy diapers so I stole them from my grandmother, and the binky is the one I carry around incase we go somewhere so he doesn't cry."

I smiled as convincingly as I could. They both dropped the items, and grimaced, "ewww," they screeched. They quickly took off out the door. I busied myself putting all the things (Riding only)Rachel and (S&M)Sarah took out of my bag. I sighed. God, I just want to sleep.

"Hey, Can I sit next to you?" It was Sean. I shrugged, "Yeah sure if you want." He sat down beside me on the floor. "You know," he said,"your may have fulled Riding Only Rachel and S&M Sarah, but I could see right through your lie Alec."

---

A/N: yay! Another chapter! What's funny is I published the first chapter on Christmas Eve, and now I'm publishing this chapter on New Year's Eve XD! Currently it's 8:40 pm where I live. What about you guys?