Chapter 4: My Hatred Will Turn Fantasy Into Reality!

Yoshiro's POV

As I walked to the beam of light I sensed someone's chakra. It was strong and dark. Just like mine. Mine was a lot darker but his was dark towards only one person. That's why mine is darker. Its because mine is towards many people.

We then passed each other and he stopped. I kept on walking like if there were no one there, he then attacked me with a punch which I dodged easily.

"You better back off. Im not in the mood." I said as I identified the person who attacked me.

"Sasuke?"

"White Wolf?"

"You've gotten stronger." Sasuke said as he saw me with my EMS.

"You've.... I got nothing, why haven't you killed Naruto yet. I thought you hated him?" I said realizing Sasuke still doesn't have his mongekyo.

"If you think I haven't gotten stronger, I have. I've been training with one of the great sannin." He said as I sighed.

"Yeah, I know. Orochimaru, he thought me everything he knows. From every element. He's my uncle and my best friend." I said as he put a doubtful face.

"Ask him if you want, and yes. He thought me chidori, chidori stream and all of his sneaky jutsus. And basically I surpassed him." I explained as he now believed me.

"I killed him yesterday. He gave me the curse mark and I already know how to control it." He said as he activated and then deactivated the curse mark.

"Wow so cool. That's a trap, when your out of chakra he's going to pop out of there and take your body." I said emotionless.

"Whatever." He scoffed and then out of no where he threw a punch at me.

"So, you want to fight me, huh?" I said as I spit out some blood and got in a fighting stance. "You won't beat me, I have the eternal mongekyo sharingan." I told him a fact which he scoffed at.

"No matter how much you use those eyes, my hatred will turn fantasy into reality!" He said as he charged me.

"Well, I've got some hatred too. Let me turn your pathetic defeat into reality." I told him as we clashed each other with shurikens

Time skip
Sasuke summoned Manda and Yoshiro summoned Okami, they fought each other until Okami and Manda both died simultaneously. Okami's whole chakra disposal entered in Yoshiro's soul and now Yoshiro has a super huge chakra disposal and his Susano is like Sasuke's when he absorbed every tailed beasts chakra. Yoshiro then fought Sasuke in rage and Sasuke tried to fight Yoshiro and failed badly. Yoshiro is now on Sasuke's kill list.

"If you were stronger. You could kill your best friend. The only reason Im not going to kill you, is because your brother is my friend." I told the heavily breathing Sasuke as I was breathing normally. I walked away and Sasuke used his curse mark.

"Finally!" Said Orochimaru coming out of Sasuke's curse mark.

"Totsuya blade!" I yelled as I sealed Orochimaru permanently.

"Why? We had a deal!!!" Said Orochimaru as I was sealing him.

"Yeah, we did. And I told you to get kabuto not Sasuke or anyone from the village." I told him.

"Damn you!" Orochimaru said as I permanently sealed him away.

"We had our time Orochimaru, we had our time." I said as I closed the blade permanently sealing Orochimaru in it. Now, he can't use his other curse marks to reincarnate himself in.

"Im leaving now. Bye Sasuke." I said as I walked away.

I then turned into wolf form and ran as fast as I could to the chakra beam.