Chapter 1: Chunnin exams Part 1

OC's info.

Name: Yoshiro Uchiha

Age: 10

Clan: Uchiha

Known as: The White Wolf

Summoning animal: Okami the alpha of the wolf pack.

Abilities: he has the sharingan fully matured, he is really good at genjutsu, I mean like Shisui good. He has the ability to create anything of thin air without using his chakra and he can sense others from really far, just like his father. It's not an ability but he knows how to fight like his father, his father considered him an equal in taijutsu, kenjutsu and ninjutsu.

Weapons: katana

Looks: he has long black hair, black eyes, he wears his father's senju armor and a black shirt with a Uchiha crest on the back, he wears black Anbu pants with a dagger in his left thigh.

Likes: his father, training, swords, Kushiro as a brother and Hanako as a best friend

Dislikes: everything that's not in the
liking list.

Dream: to become his father's reincarnation and/or to be the best swordsman

Name: Kushiro

Age: 10

Clan: unknown (he was born in the middle of a war with no parent, so he doesn't know his clan)

Summoning animal: Snake

Weapons: sword

Looks: Brown hair, black eyes, he wears a black shirt and some grey pants with his sword on his back. He is really good with his sword

Likes: his sword, training with Yoshiro since he's the best there is.

Dislikes: everything that's not in the liking list

Dream: to become one of the seven Ninja swordsman

Name: Hanako Uzumaki

Age: 10

Clan: Uzumaki

Abilities: she basically has Karin's abilities.

Summoning animal: Hasn't picked

Weapons: seals and hand to hand combat but usually lays low or stays in the back so she could heal her friends/team

Looks: she has white long hair, black eyes, she wear a red shirt that shows a good amount of cleavage and has the Uzumaki crest on the back, she wears a black short skirt and some red eye glasses.

Likes: Reading, training, Yoshiro as a best friend but also thinks of him as a boyfriend, not secretly though. Meaning Yoshiro already knows she likes him but doesn't say anything.

Dislikes: everything that's not in the liking list.

Story begins! Enjoy!
Yoshiro's POV

"Harder! Come on your stronger that that Hanako!" I yelled as she tried to hit me with a kick.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Hanako yelled as she went all out on me. She then hit me really hard in the face with her fist. "Oh My God! I'm so sorry!" She said as I chuckled.

"Don't be sorry, besides my father trained me to take more than that. Now... Again!" Yoshiro said as they started sparing again.

As Hanako and I finished sparing, I could sense the Hokage trying to sneak up on us.

"Could you just tell us what you want." I told the Hokage with boredom as the Hokage came out with a frown.

"Damn you and your sensing skills." Said Lord third as I chuckled and then bowed. "I'm going to get you guys in the chunnin exams, ok." He said as we nodded and I started to train Kushiro with his swords skill.