💀 Chapter 15 💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Hello, Nice to meet you. How can I help you ma'am?

Alice: I came to speak directly with you, I've heard great things about you from your previous Dance instructors and school principal. You are one of the most talented school dancers in this school and I'd like to talk to you about something. Is now a good time?

Y/N: Sure, let's take a seat.

I kindly guided her to sit on the bench by the wall and followed her. I have no idea what this is about but I'm hoping it's something good.

Alice: Thank you. Let me introduce myself properly, My name is Alice Healy and I'm the owner/principal of London Contemporary Dance School. I came here to speak with you about joining my school. Since it's your last year of college and you'll be graduating, I'd like for you to continue your last year there. If you'd like to of course.

She smiled and my jaw dropped. Did I hear her right? "London Contemporary Dance School?" That's the school I wanted to go ever since I started college.

Y/N: Are you serious? Of course I'd love to, that was my dream!

Alice: I knew it!

Y/N: you knew?

She clapped and smiled widely. I looked at her a bit confused.

Alice: Yes, I came across your application not long ago and realized you sent it three years ago ever since you started college. Because of that I am very sorry and wanted to make it up to you, Therefor I Myself, came all the way from London to meet and ask you if you'd still like to join my school?

I felt like crying. This can't be happening. Something that I dreamed of came back to me. I can't say no to this big opportunity. If I graduate from there I'll be able to become a real professional dancer, even a teacher.

Y/N: I'd love to, I just need to talk with my older brother and-

Alice: Honey, I already did. I checked your background and I'm truly sorry about your parents but I'll tell you something. I'm sure they are very proud of you.

Y/N: Thank you..but, how did you speak to them? They live a bit far from here

Alice: You know we do live in the present?

She waved her phone in front of me and chuckled. I laughed softly and nodded.

Y/N: Right, sorry I'm kind of in between shock. Does this mean that they agreed?

Alice: Of course they did, and they are proud of you. Both of them have been paying for your college, am I right?

Y/N: Yes, they have. Their actually helping me pay this last year too

Alice: Well there's no need to worry about that anymore. You'll be joining my school for free, and I'm not taking a no as an answer. So please accept my offer, I owe you this much for wanting to get into my school for years.

My eyes started stinging and I knew it was to late to hold my tears back. They rolled down my checks repeatedly, I was so happy to hear this. Still not able to believe and process everything.

I wiped my happy tears and shot her a big smile.

Y/N: I accept your offer! Thank you so much

Alice: Yes! I'm so happy hun, trust me you'll love it and I'll make sure you have everything you need so don't worry

She got up and gave me a hug. I thanked her once again and pulled away.

Y/N: So when do I transfer?

Alice: Today. We'll leave tomorrow night

Y/N: Then I should hurry and withdraw from school so I can have enough time to pack.

Alice: No no don't worry about that, leave it to me. You pack and take your time. Here's my card, save my number and I'll contact you after we're all set.

Y/N: Great, Thank you so much!

I took the card from her and we exchanged smiles as she waved goodbye and excused herself out the practice room.

This was unbelievable, I'm going to transfer to the Dance school I've always dreamt of going to. I thought the chance would never come, after my parents passed away I thought I had bad luck and wasn't going to succeed in life or become someone but I was wrong.

This is a big opportunity and I'm going to take it. It's never too late.

My heart is hurting because Yoongi is not here and now I'm going to be more farther but at the same time I'm happy because I know he's going to be proud of me and is still cheering me on from afar.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and brought my hand up. I smiled as I started caressing the ring he got me.

I hope we can see eachother again one day. Even if we have to wait, I don't care. As long as I see, hug, kiss you and stay by your side I'll be fine.

I'll have to go but I'll come back and I hope your here by then.

Y/N: I love you Yoongi and I'll keep my promise.

~~~~~~~~
Y'all miss him? 😭 Poor Asian Casper, how come you ain't appearing now! Come back Yoongi 😩

~~~~~~~~Y'all miss him? 😭 Poor Asian Casper, how come you ain't appearing now! Come back Yoongi 😩

P.S ~ From here on, The next few chapters will be in your POV