break from toronto [3] ↠ the mini series (discontinued)

Start from the beginning

Could he be any sweeter?

You felt a shiver run down your spine—and not because Keith was basically staring into your soul earnestly—but because it was growing cold outside. Keith noticed the change in your body language, frowning a bit, "You're cold? Let's get into the car." You nodded in agreement and slid off the hood of his car, adjusting your pants a bit. You slowly made your way to the passenger seat of Keith's car, getting inside and quickly taking off the heels that occupied your feet. Hazel didn't tell you that your feet would be killing you this much. You put your seatbelt on and closed the passenger side door as Keith got into the driver's seat closing and locking the doors to his car and putting on his seatbelt as well. The sound of dvsn played lowly throughout his convertible, the sound of the hot air being cut on by Keith mixing into the tunes. Your ears were in full bliss once you realized what song was playing, and you could say that your attraction for Keith had grew just by his playlist.

i won't make you pull out
getting it all tonight
(all that i want)
i just wanna go down
in history how you like

     You felt your bottom lip slide in between your top and bottom row of teeth, your eyes fighting the urge to flutter shut because of the lyrics of the song. You had such a love for music that the most sensual lyrics made you feel some type of way—you weren't into a lot of music that only shared content of sex, money, and drugs, so hearing a man playing heartfelt R&B was like heaven to you.

(wanna be the one)
as the one who makes you comfortable
'cause your lips, they got me feelin' very vulnerable
(the way that you speak to me, freak with me gives me a rise)

     Time seemed to move slower as the song continued to play, and you didn't dare look over at Keith to see just what he was doing; so instead, Keith made you look at him. The feeling of his fingertips grazing against your jawline before he got a good grasp onto it made your stomach drop. You felt your head being turned to the left, your eyes falling on Keith's face that could be seen regardless of the, now, dark sky that illuminated the area around the both of you. You could see a shade of pink moving slowly across his lips, which only indicated that he was lubricating his plump asset, only to turn you on just as much as you already were.

don't you, baby, pull out
we're right where we're supposed to be

i just wanna go down
give you what you want, complete-ly

     "You're so beautiful," Keith breathed out, the tension in the air so thick that you couldn't slice it with a chainsaw if you wanted to. "Keith.. What—" you began, only for Keith to cut you off by leaning even closer to your face. You could feel his minty, cool breath hitting your delicate skin, and it felt like euphoria. "You told me you didn't know what it felt like to fall in love.. right?" Keith whispered, feeling you nod your head yes hesitantly, "How long will you be out here? In California?" "Just for the ni—" "Make it a week," Keith cut you off again, "I'm gonna show you how good it feels to fall in love with the right person." "H-how can I do that?" you croaked nervously. "Because I'm the right person for you.. and you're the right person for me—the person I've been dreaming of ever since I moved to L.A. It's you," Keith nodded, placing his forehead against yours. "And you received that revelation by—" "By talking to you for two hours. That's why I brought you here," Keith confirmed, his other hand now cupping your right cheek, caressing it with his thumb slowly, "Will you let me be the one to make you comfortable, babygirl?" Your heart fluttered at his words, your head nodding a 'yes' slowly, which only gave Keith the initiative to pull you into a passionate kiss.

     The feeling of his lips on yours was.. different. Your lips interlocked perfectly, and the way you both moved in unison with one another was scary. You felt sparks to say the least, and after tonight, you would definitely be letting Hazel know about the offer Keith gave you, also informing her that you would be taking it.

 You felt sparks to say the least, and after tonight, you would definitely be letting Hazel know about the offer Keith gave you, also informing her that you would be taking it

it was shorter than the other ones, but let me tell you that this is where all the drama comes into play.

let me ask you guys what you think is gonna happen.. happy ending or happily never after? 🤔

stay tuned. 💋 i'll be back soon with updates.

— c. 🦄