may the games begin

You looked out the tinted window of the black Hummer limousine that was taking you towards your destination

You looked out the tinted window of the black Hummer limousine that was taking you towards your destination. You bit down on your bottom lip to the point where it was almost bleeding, shaking your head to yourself.

About a couple weeks ago, you were approached by a female recruiter that happened to be connected to a 'well-known reality show', at least that's what she described it to be. She explained to you that the show at hand was, in fact, a dating reality show; there would be a select handful of women who would be granted the opportunity to date an eligible bachelor for a matter of two months in the state of Atlanta, Georgia, but as the days went on, you would travel to different states and/or countries to go on intimate, two-on-one, or group dates with the bachelor at hand. As the show continues, women would be eliminated every week during the two month time period of the show. When only two women are left, the bachelor then gets to choose who he'd like to ask to marry him. It was a chance to find love, and possibly heartbreak; although you were skeptical of the whole thing, you rarely took risks in your life, especially when it came to dating, so you decided to give it a shot. How bad could it possibly be, right?

That same question ran through your head as you were arriving to the mansion you'd be sharing with different women for the next two months. Not just any ordinary women either, but women that were competing against you to fight for the man you, as well as the rest of them, wanted. You felt, in all honesty, that the whole outlook of this experience would be different for you, for you had never seen the man you would be dating for the next two months in your life. No picture was given to you, no information about him, nothing. It was like going on a blind date, which made it all the bit more terrifying for you since you had never stepped out of your comfort zone.

You felt the limousine come to a halt, indicating that you had finally reached the mansion. Before you could take your eyes away from the window, the limousine driver had already opened your door. "Your admirer awaits you, madam," he announced properly, stepping to the side so you could make your way out the limousine. "Thank you," you stated politely, taking your time to get out of the limousine. Your champagne colored dress fit your curves exquisitely, making any man or woman stop in their tracks to get a good look at you. The clear platform heels you wore on your feet complimented the french tip pedicure you had just received only a couple days before your departure from your home in Los Angeles, California.