happily never after

You walked hand in hand with the love of your life as the both of you walked around the neighborhood you both had lived in since the tender age of five

You walked hand in hand with the love of your life as the both of you walked around the neighborhood you both had lived in since the tender age of five. It was your guys' senior year of high school, and graduation was in a couple of hours. You knew you and Keith had to get ready for the ceremony soon, but he insisted on taking a walk and observing all the things you guys took for granted as kids. It would be your last time here in Sacramento as well as his, and it was such a bittersweet moment for the both of you.

You followed Keith as he directed you towards the playground that was built in the middle of the park down the street from the old elementary school you and Keith had attended, where you both had met. Keith had led you to the swing set, knowing that it was your favorite part of the playground as a whole. You smiled as he motioned towards the swing, insisting that you sit down; you did as he expected, letting him get behind you and start to push you softly. You felt like a first grader all over again, and you loved it.

"This is it, babe," Keith sighed, causing your smile to slightly fall, but still remain on your face somewhat, "Are you ready for the real world?" "The real question is, is the real world ready for us? We're too ambitious, mature eighteen year olds with big dreams, and we know how much work ethic is needed to accomplish them. I want to start our real journey together, and quite frankly, I'm excited," you stated matter-of-factly, which caused Keith to chuckle. He always loved when you spoke so courageously; you were so sure of yourself and your future— it made him love you twice as much as he already did. He couldn't imagine his life without you; you made his future clearer, and broader to say the least. He was lucky to have you, and you were lucky to have him.

"I love you, baby girl," Keith's deep voice echoed. Your smile grew as you looked up at him, "I love you too." Keith put the swing to a halt and leaned down, pecking your lips.

He was so perfect.

Graduation had just ended and you and Keith were now hosting your guys' graduation party

Graduation had just ended and you and Keith were now hosting your guys' graduation party. It consisted of the family and friends you and Keith had invited, and it was a great turn out. Different genres of music played through the speakers as people mingled with one another, drinking liquor while the kids drunk their juice cups. The food catered was absolutely delicious, and everybody was having an amazing time.