Chapter 7 'easier than I thought'

Start from the beginning

He took my hand and we hopped into his Ferrari, he started driving toward my house, and he parked his car, kinda far of my house, we started walking behind my house, "we will climb the tree and then get inside your room. Josh already told me how" he said, I nodded. "You first Anna" he said, I nodded and started climbing the tree.

Rickey watched me then he climbed after all, we reached to my window and I opened it and hopped in, soon Rickey was followed by me. I got inside my room. I didn't miss it at all. I opened my closet and pulled a bag.

"Can I put the clothes I need in it?" I asked, he nodded, I put in it half of my closet, then I put my undergarments and my make up. I took my straightener and put it inside my bag. Rickey kept laying on my bed. Suddenly we heard a movement, "shit" I heard Rickey mumbling, "hurry you go" I said, he nodded and climbed down, I threw him the bags. Before I could run away the door opened revealing my mom.

"Who are you?" I heard her say, she couldn't see me my back was facing her, I hurried opened the window and closed it, I jumped on the grass. It hurts a little, I hurried took the bags along with Rickey and ran away. We put the bags in his car and he hurried and drove off,

"Safe, she didn't see me" I said, he breathed in relief, "good" he mumbled, "yea" I smiled, he started driving into the woods, "follow me" he said, I nodded and followed him inside a big unfamiliar mansion, it got inside and he took my hand. He took my behind the house and gave me a gun.

"Shoot at the man's arm" he mumbled, there was a fake man infront of me, I nodded and focused then I hurried and shot, It was straight in the arm, "good, now waist" he said, I shot it. "Great Anna, now the eye" he said, I took a deep breath and shot it, it was on the nose. "Anna, focus sweetie" he said, I nodded.

I focused and shot again, it got on the forehead, "alright Anna. Anyways you're new" he said and came behind me, he out his hand on mine, "alright, now focus where you wanna shoot" he whispered, I nodded and focused, "alright Anna, good. Now shoot" he whispered, I shot and it got in the eye! I squealed. "Perfect" he said, I smiled widely.

"Alright, I just need to see your power" he said, I nodded, he took my hand and led me into a room, it was more like a gym, there was a boxing bag. "Alright punch it" he Said, I took a deep breath and punched my hardest, "not bad Anna. Not bad" he said, "your leg' he Said, I kicked it with my leg, it was harder, "great Anna. You're strong, you can defend on yourself as I can see if something happened" he said, I nodded.

"Now keep practicing, you have an hour. Then you'll eat lunch" he said, I nodded. "Have fun Anna" he said and closed the door locking it, I kept punching and kicking that thing. What if something bad happened? Urgh I kept punching and kicking that boxing bag.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Rickey, "come on Anna, let's eat" he said, I nodded and drank a little water and went with him, "who's house is this?" I asked, "the gang, we have lots of houses" he said, I nodded. He led me to the kitchen,

"Here" he gave me a meal from McDonalds, "thanks" I smiled and started eating it hungrily, I kept laughing with Rickey, he's nice, I think.

"Alright Anna, your bags in the room. At 8 PM you gotta be ready" he said, I nodded and checked the clock it was 3 PM. "You have to look good Anna" he said, I nodded again, he opened the door of the room, then he locked it.

I stepped inside and went inside the bathroom, I stripped down my clothes, I filled the water tub then I put my mask and sat in it. I kept relaxing in the hot water for two hours, it's too relaxing,

I got up from the water tub and wrapped the towel around me, I took off the mask off. Then I straightened my brunette hair, then I curled the tips, I put on my push up black beam with my underwear, I started checking through my dresses.